Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have not been on this site in a long time. I have been busy with my own. Took some pics today and thought I would share them with you.

BTW my Focus is for sale. Its an 02 with 12k miles. I am asking $8,000 firm.

Tom

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
very nice pics. i remember these from a long time ago. the cars in the pics are all so nice and then there is yuor focus

·
Banned
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well the focus is Temporary... I am selling it... Everyone pretty much just got those cars, when I get my new car it will fit in a bit better.

Tom

·
Registered
883 Posts
Look at the breaks on the RX-8, holy [censored] they are huge! The RX-7 / RX-8 pic is sweet, nice job!

·
Banned
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ya... The RX8 is a pretty bad car... I cant wait for the turbo model to come out. Its amazing all the detail Mazda put into that car. If you look all over there are small rotors incorperated into the design. The headlights have small rotors in them, the shifter, head rests, and the list goes on.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Poor RX-8 owners. Didn't know that Mazda screwed them in the HP.
Boo Mazda!

·
Registered
933 Posts
actually they didn't really, the cars go into a safety mode for some reason and it robs their power, i think their finding a way to fix it
btw
great pics

·
Driver > Car
23,988 Posts
Ya... The RX8 is a pretty bad car... I cant wait for the turbo model to come out. Its amazing all the detail Mazda put into that car. If you look all over there are small rotors incorperated into the design. The headlights have small rotors in them, the shifter, head rests, and the list goes on.
i'll take one of each. RX-7 Twin Turbo, and the 8.

Thank you.

·
Banned
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
do you guys dress alike a lot like that all the time?
Ummmm. I dont think we were all wearing the same thing.. I dont really remember, I think alot of us were in our undershirts, it was really hot that day.

As for the Rx8 power problem, they should have it solved next year when the turbo option comes out.

Tom

·
Banned
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
What are you getting to replace you ZX3?
Right now I am looking into getting a 89 nissan 240sx, and a Suzuki GSX-R 750.

Tom

·
Driver > Car
23,988 Posts
The 8 is nice, but I would have to take the 7 over the 8 anyday
That is why you get BOTH!!!

edit: RX-8 has a chassis that is 200% as stiff as the 7, and has a 50/50 weight balance.
Intuitive, precise, beautiful handling.
The 7 smokes it on the straights, but the 8 makes up on the twisties....

solution: turbo 8.

·
Banned
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
We are going to test drive an rx8 tommorow... I will let you all know wich is better. As for overall ****pit comfort and all I like the 7. But as for details to design the 8 is amazing.

Tom

1 - 20 of 20 Posts