Ford Focus Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

· Registered
1,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i wanted to post this up on here, get word out and get more people attending. At focus canada we are putting on a dyno day @ Dasilva Racing in Missisauga.

When: June 20, 2010 10am-12pm (Approx)
Where: DaSilva Racing 960 Brock Road, Pickering ON
Cost: $50 two pulls with air/fuel With your best run printed out.
Dyno: Two Wheel Dyno Jet. Sorry AWD guys.

If you would like to participate, deposits are needed in order to have a firm number for dasilva on how many people will be coming. Deposit is only 20$ cash. If you want to participate but cannot get money here, Paypal is an option but will 22$ CDN to compensate for paypal fees. Paypal adress to paypal money to is : [email protected]

the balance of 30$ is required the day of the dyno

Like i said, PM me for details!!

· Registered
1,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump

· Registered
1,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
BUMP this is open to anyone, doesnt have to be a focus!

· Registered
1,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bump

· Registered
1,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ya anyone is welcome to come and hang out, we will likely be having a photoshoot afterwards and hang out aswell.

Deposits need to be in by the 5th of april which will be a week monday. best way would be to either come to meet in GTA on the 5th to give deposit in cash or you can save yourself some gas and use paypal if you cant make it out. Meet in GTA is 7pm @ corner of dixie rd and Aimco in missisauga at the timhortons/wendys

· Registered
1,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bump

· Registered
1,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
BUMP!! theres some interest and some pm's, anybody actually following through??

· Registered
219 Posts
Hey guys we currently have 12 deposits and that was enough to confirm the dyno for us. So we will be there and you guys are more than welcome to swing by even if you don't want to dyno come by and watch and meet other foci owners.

Update I HAVE SOME GREAT NEWS
The Highest WHP Boosted Focus (any motor) and the Highest WHP All Motor Focus (any motor) will take home a $25 gift certificate to use at http://www.garage16.ca

Also the Lowest WHP put down by a Modified Focus (any motor) will recieve a Custom Euro Plate that must be displayed in their vehicle for a year or till the next dyno day so the title may be passed on to another member.

· SCHMEELENDORF!
1,222 Posts
It's too bad I started doing repairs on my DD wagon. With a clogged PCV, collapsed vacuum hose, and possibly original spark plugs (118,000+ km), it was probably only making about 50 whp. I want that Euro Plate!

· SCHMEELENDORF!
1,222 Posts
CheckMyVitals: I would PM GFXjamie to see if the deposit deadline wasn't just to ensure we had "dibs" on the dyno for that day. It would be great for everyone if you had baseline info when starting your own build thread. Then we could all see what each mod is worth power-wise.

· Registered
4,697 Posts
CheckMyVitals: I would PM GFXjamie to see if the deposit deadline wasn't just to ensure we had "dibs" on the dyno for that day. It would be great for everyone if you had baseline info when starting your own build thread. Then we could all see what each mod is worth power-wise.
Good call

Having a stock dyno is definitely a rare opportunity.

· Registered
1,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
OK, an update on this, the deposit was to guarantee the spot at dasilva for that day. if you want to come out and do a pull on the rollers, let me know 100% by the day before i we can make sure to let them know how many total as soon as we get there that morning. they dont car how long we stay, theyre making cheddah!

so PM me if you would like to come!

· Registered
1,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Dyno Day is this sunday. for those who want to come check it out feel free to, or come to throw car on rollers you can do that aswell! starts at 9am and should wrap up around or before 1pm

· SCHMEELENDORF!
1,222 Posts
Getting up at 5 a.m. for the drive. Unfortunately, I couldn't get my car in working order, so we gotta take the Sante Fe.

GFXjamie: your first post says Mississauga, but the address for DaSilva Racing shows it is in Pickering. Was the Mississauga part a typo?

· SCHMEELENDORF!
1,222 Posts
Got back a few hours ago with a bit of a sunburn. I hadn't seen a dyno run in person for a while, so it was fun. Got to see 3 boosted cars and I'm happy to report that even the lowest hp Focus still beat out a Pontiac Sunfire. I think the guys from North Bay had me beat with distance travelled. They should have stuck around to help us find the elusive Denny's.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.