Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
dose enyone have focus central gauges in there car. could you send some pics??

·
Registered
970 Posts
how bout postin them on here i would like a look at em also.

thanks,

·
Registered
871 Posts
me three

·
Registered
970 Posts
nice, what color are they at night?

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
i didn't even know they had these things...what color are they when they at night? i am looking for a different, more custom look for my svt, and i want to replace my custom gauge face plate, can anyone point me in the right direction. remember, the svt speedo is different than the stock focus...i also want to change the backlighting from the green to blue. can this be done? sorry, i shoudl probably do a search, but i am too lazy...thanks guys

·
Registered
55 Posts
nice, what color are they at night?
The numbers light up blue at night. It works the same as the stock face plate. They are not indiglo layovers or anything. They replace the actual stock face plate. I'll take a pic tonight of them if i get a chance.

·
Registered
55 Posts
i didn't even know they had these things...what color are they when they at night? i am looking for a different, more custom look for my svt, and i want to replace my custom gauge face plate, can anyone point me in the right direction. remember, the svt speedo is different than the stock focus...i also want to change the backlighting from the green to blue. can this be done? sorry, i shoudl probably do a search, but i am too lazy...thanks guys
Not sure about the svt gauges.

·
Registered
793 Posts
They do look GREAT during the day, I had a set. My only issue was night illumination. It was inconsistently lit (MPH & RPM numbers) and some were actually not illimunated (on the bottom right MPH). Since this is a complete replacement part, meaning that you have to peel off the stock face, MAKE SURE it is what you want, because sometimes the stock face peels cleanly and other times it tears up and you have to "scrape" carefully to remove the green marker areas.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
is blue the only color? It would be cool in green. I don't think blue would go with my grabber green wagon.

Tim

1 - 20 of 24 Posts