8,272 Posts
u got that finally?

NIce man, you should definetly be hitting over 170whp

I am gonna say 175whp man....

G

·
0 Posts
Is that hand made ? or prototype ?
Seriously, the look is kinda ugly. Oh well, as long as it makes HP.

=dRe=

·
Registered
370 Posts
Nice manifold....looks like poop. But as long as it makes power it doesn't really matter. It's fiberglass don't over-tighten anything on it;

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
I believe retail is 699 smackaruus for that.

It's not the prettiest piece but I bet it will make a gob of Hp with your setup. thats why they say Function before Fashion. I bet it will look cool when it's on though

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Hmmm $700 for that I dont know, I mean I see the function of it its pretty much the same design that was used in the HCI magazine when they were testing intake manifolds. I could probably make one of those also if you guys wanted, its not hard to fiberglass just what is inside I mean it cant be all fiberglass can it? I mean fiberglass materials alone would put that think at a cost of about $50-$75 to make so there has to be something else in there. Because would there be a problem once the fibers started pulling away do the the movement of air inside?

[ 03-21-2003, 02:07 PM: Message edited by: SilverFocusZX3 ]

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
For some stupid reason I totally forgot to get the nipples that screw in for the vaccume lines... So I have to wait until tomorrow until if gets put on, but I will keep everyone updated...

Eric

·
Registered
733 Posts
you paid how much for a fiberglass manifold??
wow its ugly.. no points for looks..
hopefully it works great!!!....

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ok, everything is on and runs well...

The car pulls like hell in the top end.. and seems to run well in the low end.. I can't tell a difference in low end...

The spring on the 70mm throttle body is stiffer than the 65mm one that I had, so it feels a little different...

I will get to the track or dyno sometime soon...

Eric

1 - 12 of 12 Posts