Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my focus central race header cracked and have no clue why . its about 8 mounths old and got it form focus performance.has anyone had this prob before...and do you think that they will warenty it

·
Registered
8,272 Posts
wait..another wonderfull idea just poped into my head...

Now, it requires that you have a phone, but if you do youre in luck, because my idea involves CALLING THEM

·
Registered
526 Posts
Definitely not the first person to have problems with that header (be it rust, or cracking). Send it back and get the FS 4-1 header. I haven't heard of any problems with those.

·
Registered
4,125 Posts
didn't u post this topic in the FC forum as well? I rember seeing somehting like this in there but now it is gone.

I think it should be replaced at no charge. it is not even 1 year old. and even than, I think after spending that much money the part should hold up no matter what. Ollie

·
Registered
542 Posts
Definately call them, I talked to nader about mine cracking also and he said they would replace it but I would have to wait a couple of weeks.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Yeah..they should replace it. Ive only had mine for about 2 months and its starting to crack in two places. Nader told me that they wont get shipments of header until the beginning of Nov. So i gotta wait a couple weeks.

·
Registered
8,272 Posts
the new header design has a Triangle shaped piece of thick metal that sort of holds the Y together where they join, i think thats the key, because they are just pulling apart at that point..so it should soon be ALL GOOD....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts