Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Congratulations to our participants in the third round of the 2008 Focus Challenge Championship.

First place - Jeff Glancy 2:10.453
Second place - Waldo Paravicini 2:13.296
Third place - Jason Dovel 2:19.662

New Lap Record: Jeff Glancy 2:16.9 (practice session - Buttonwillow Config 13, CCW)
Fast Lap: Jeff Glancy 2:18.503

I'll update the championship standings later this evening. Congrats to the drivers again!!!

·
Registered
19,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
It looks like we have a new championship leader!

After picking up 8 points today, Jeff Glancy is now in the lead for championship points with 17.5. Clint Boisdeau is holding second with 15.5 and rookie Jason Dovel is holding third place overall with 8 points. Waldo Paravicini is fourth over all with 6 points.

It will come down to the final round to determine our champion.

·
Registered
11,368 Posts
Very cool. I ran #1 CCW a few weeks ago. I think somebody paced me at almost three minutes at the beginning of the weekend :lol:

I was a bit faster than that at the end of the weekend, but have no idea by how much.

·
Registered
19,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The_Onion said:
Does anybody have the contact information for the photographer that was at ths event this weekend, i.e. website, name..? Van Hap?
I'll be sure to get it from Nik.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Jeff was cookin baby!! Jason is really getting the hang of it, so go for intermediate next time. As for me, I did very well in the Chanllenge, but the rest of the day was more rally than road racingl. I still have silt in my britches! Time to upgrade the brakes.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts