Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats the deal? did we not buy enough and they turn off the presses?

·
Registered
723 Posts
i believe it is a quarterly publication.

·
INCREDIBLY SHRINKING POST COUNT!!! (PSST...Add 10K
6,259 Posts
It was a premier issue as stated on the cover maybe it will be out every couple of months but not sure yet.The editor wanted feedback from the readers to give pros or cons with the general magazine articles and layout.I sent an email highly praising the magazine but I do not know what will happen at this point.

·
Registered
1,389 Posts

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bummer

·
Devil's Advocate. Just to cheese you off.
6,880 Posts
I have 2 more copies that are in good condition but they're for sale on eBay. Yes, I am a capitalist ****er.

If I find more, I'll put them out there too. My new kitten has an abcess and I have to pay to get her to the vet, so I'm kinda doing whatever I have to in order to make it work (I even started delivering pizza this week to help out)

·
Registered
798 Posts
I have 2 more copies that are in good condition but they're for sale on eBay. Yes, I am a capitalist ****er.

If I find more, I'll put them out there too. My new kitten has an abcess and I have to pay to get her to the vet, so I'm kinda doing whatever I have to in order to make it work (I even started delivering pizza this week to help out)
You've gotta do what you've gotta do.

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
was it a new issue or the orange premier isssue??

·
INCREDIBLY SHRINKING POST COUNT!!! (PSST...Add 10K
6,259 Posts
was it a new issue or the orange premier isssue??
That would be the premier issue he got as I believe that the magazine will start off quarterly and eventually expand to a monthly publication based on how it sells initially.

·
Registered
753 Posts
It was a premier issue as stated on the cover maybe it will be out every couple of months but not sure yet.The editor wanted feedback from the readers to give pros or cons with the general magazine articles and layout.I sent an email highly praising the magazine but I do not know what will happen at this point.
This market for Focus is huge.And it seems everywhere I go I see another tuned Focus,2 years ago when I got my S2 Focus was a rare breed for any focus.But I still see the magazine at a lot of newsstand around here.So maybe not another issue.

·
Not so Photo Master
6,625 Posts
I finally found a copy in New Mexico when I was down there this weekend. It never showed up in this valley that I live in.

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
If you haven't read above the barcode. It says, "Display Until November 25, 2003. So, just wait until November 25th.

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i coulda swore mine said display until oct 2.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts