Ford Focus Forum banner

141 - 157 of 157 Posts

·
to roi am a pretty little girl with a shifter to r
2,666 Posts
is there a car wash WITHOUT WHEEL TRACKS in the area?

the schmidts will die if its got wheel tracks. it has to be one of those where the car wash moves around the car, not vice versa :)

thanks karl!

-gabe

·
Registered
3,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #143
The only wash I've ever tried in Harvard sucked huge weiner.

If you get there early enough you're free to use my driveway/hose/soap/mitts/etc.

·
Registered
3,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #144
The fine folks at Massive Speed System has sponsored Saturdays lunch!!! FREE Brats, dogs, 'tater salad, cole slaw, chips - THE WORKS!!! Food will prob begin being served about 1ish, so get there early!

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
Gabe, there is one in Lake Geneva, its called Ultimate Car Wash. It is the best around. They have different levels of wash's, but theyre ultiamte is wash, hand dry, clean wheels, vaccum, wipe down interior, and tire shine for $25. Its def worth it in my opinion. It has a track, but it moves the car... So you should be fine. Its down the street from wal mart.

·
Registered
3,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #147 (Edited)
The stellar peeps at SuperTech Performance have once again sponsored our show!!! Not only have they filled us up on cool giveaway swag, but they donated one of our top prizes! A complete set of their kick ass high performance stainless black nitrided valves!!! For any current offering in any off the shelf size 16pc.

http://www.supertechperformance.com/

Go check em out!!!

SuperTech is ALL we at Massive use on our Ultimate heads. THE BEST!!!

·
Registered
3,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #148
Our GOOD friends at Clutch Masters have returned again as a presenting sponsor of Focus in the Field! They've provided us lots of swag to give away AND a certificate for a FREE Stage 1 High Performance Clutch Kit currently offered! Retail value up to $550!!! WOOP WOOP!!!! I think this might be a good prize to the "Best of Go" category!

Go check em out!!!

www'clutchmasters.com

·
to roi am a pretty little girl with a shifter to r
2,666 Posts
that is sexual.

haha.

and jason i shop vacc'd my whole interior today! lol but im in a time crunch thats why i just wanna do a quick lil warsh.

-gabe

141 - 157 of 157 Posts