Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Focus in the Field 2005 is quickly approaching.

Don't miss this incredible opportunity to meet and hang out with dozens upon dozens of fellow Focus owners for 2 straight days. Eat, sleep, and drink with your Focus Friends in World Famous Elkhart, Indiana. You will not only get the chance to meet exciting new people, but you will have the opportunity to win exciting door prizes, add to your vast t-shirt collection and goodie bag paraphernalia, check out tons of tricked out Foci, and meet our Generous Sponsors.

In case you missed the details:
The event will take place Saturday, September 10th - Sunday the 11th, 2005.

It will begin at Harold Zeigler Ford Lincoln Mercury in Elkhart, Indiana. Cars will start arriving 9:30- 10am. There will be a car show, with a goody bag for everyone, T-shirts, Prizes, and more. From there we will have a Poker Run and proceed to dinner. This will be an excellent opportunity to see what your online Focus Friends are really like. After that we will caravan to the Elkhart Campgrounds for the remainder of the evening. Here we will be able to sit around and BS around the campfire. If you don't want to camp you can hang out until you retreat to your hotel room.

Sunday we will take a little trip to the park for a big BBQ and a ton of Fun. Here you can sit and relax with fellow foci owners or install the part you just bought but need help with.

The low, low cost of the event this year is $20 for Saturday and Sunday, or, $15 for Just Saturday. That will cover your t-shirt, goody bag, raffle for prizes, entry in to the car show, and lunch on Saturday and Sunday. If you are bringing someone with you, they will need to register as well in order to eat on Saturday and Sunday. This will also enter them in the raffle and get them a shirt and bag.

For additional information and/or to pre-register with an additonal opportunity to be a winner check out www.focusinthefield.com

Be sure to pre-register for a chance to win a set of 17 inch Toyo Proxes!

Here is who I have listed to come so far:
Scarecrow
Jugomugo
Dracconix
Kampfire
zoomer69
nosthunder
The ArchAngel
Spork Sports
Focusedfarmboy
rw02kr43
CKA
StreetSoldier60
meangreen00zx3
secondechomatt
CatMostFeared +4
p_townZX3
cjmartinyzx3
focaljet-1
K STYLEZ
GoatRoper
ILfocus
BurningChrome
weaponX
pzev04boy
ORANGECRATE
mrivy
CrazyWella
Focal05
Fastfocus
XxDRIVERxX
avengerc4
blacksvt03
zslaton
JoeSomebody
W~Phoenix~{RC}
focus mike
chaneyzx3'04
waterboy
Nevyr28

Who did I miss? I know more are coming.
Please let me know who else is coming ASAP so we know how many shirts to order. Pre-registration is not necessary but encouraged.
If you would like to pre-register but do not have a pay pal account PM me I will hook you up.

Please check out www.focusinthefield.com for more information and a list of our sponsors.

·
Registered
2,945 Posts
Re: Focus in the Field is Just around the corner...

I am in, time for another caravan!
Pick me up along the way. I'm going.

·
Registered
2,945 Posts

I am in, time for another caravan!
Pick me up along the way. I'm going.
OH crap. My car is going under the knife this weekend.(turbo fabrication and final assembly) It could easily take a month. I have to hurry if i want it to be driveable by FITF.

If my car is not running can someone let me carpool with them? I'll pay gas.

·
Registered
220 Posts

i'm there joel, gonna be bringing 3 other foci. had to miss jetfest, but were not gonna miss FITF.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts

Have yet to miss it....no time to start now.

·
Registered
220 Posts

Damn dude,where have you been?I saw grabbergreen ridin around last week in Highland on 45th.
hey mike, i ended up moving to south bend at the end of last year. i still come home pretty much every weekend to do a car show with my truck. i saw that you have been doing alot of traveling yourself too.

·
Registered
5,396 Posts

i might go....my car will stay at home in the garage though.... looks like its gonna be there a long time

·
Registered
104 Posts

Don't forget to pre-register for the chance to win a set of 17" Toyo Proxes. You can't win them if you don't register.

·
Registered
220 Posts

Yeah,I was a loooooooong ways,um,away.Unfortunate crap happened so I had to come back.Glad to see you still comin around.How you like South Bend?
not too bad so far, i tell people here i'm from gary and they just look at me...

·
Registered
1,568 Posts

I would love to go. Elkhart is only 40 minute from my house but I'm going to watch Michigan kick the crap out of Notre Dame that Saturday in the Big House so I won't be able to make it. Nate.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

<font color="blue"> Only 13 pre-registrations so far with brand new tires on the line! </font>

This is going to be a ton of Fun with a tone of prizes.

·
Registered
104 Posts

I plan on goin, with the new ride. 2005 zx4 st
Great! Looking forward to meet some new people, and see some old people as well.

·
Registered
2,945 Posts

I'll be going. Either in my car if it's running right by then, or carpooling with focal05.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts