Ford Focus Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1st. annual Focus in the hills meet 2012. In Logan, ohio at Hocking hills state park.

-Scenic drive through the hills of Hocking state park.
-Possible awards and prizes
-Scavenger Hunt
-Camping
-Hiking
-Zip line

Meeting Location: Oldmans Cave

From Logan, Ohio:
Take 664 South 12 miles to park.

Date: Oct. 13th @ noon

Having it on the 13th so people can stay the night if they would like and still have a day to get home.

http://www.hockinghills.com

Parks and sites:

-Old Man's cave
-Rock house
-Conkle's Hollow
-Ash cave
-Cantwell Cliffs
-Cedar falls

· Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You should be able to go straight there from that link but it's probably friends only. PM me your info and I'll add ya.

· Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yes it is meeting at noon at old mans cave. At least 12 others are showing. My focus isn't going to make it so ill be in a black camry. I plan to get there early so I can get a bunch of spots held.

Sent from FBI surveillance van 2

· Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Old mans cave is packed for some stupid art show I'm going to wait here till I can flag down a focus. I have a black tshirt with ford on it on and a grey under armor hat. We are going to have to move to another location.

Meet at the ranger station next to old mans cave.

· Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yea ill give it another go next year. Third times a charm. Ill have to get ahold of the rangers up there to see what's going on to make sure I don't run into the mess like this year.

Sent from FBI surveillance van 2

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.