All depends on how much you have to spend.
Here how I see it:
- Intake: AEM, Iceman, Volant, etc.
- UDP: AFX,FC,Esslinger,etc
- CatBack:Bosal, Magnaflow, Vibrant, Borla,etc
- Header: Shorty type: Pacesetter, Focus Central,
JBA, Focus Sport.
- Race Header: Focus Central, Focus Sport, JBA,etc
*If you go with a shorty header, you will retain your catalytic converter. Get a high flow cat converter; Right now we on have the Random Technology, but Bosal will have one out shorty.
- Flexpipe: Focus Sport, Focus Central, Bosal.
- TB: Focus Central & BBK right now. MAC and Focus Sport will have one soon.
* If you have a automatic, a chip is a must because it moves the rev limter and shifts so much better. Either a DiabloSport or Superchip, depending on your ECU code. Talk to a dealer about your code and what chip would be most effective. MyFordPerformance and 2D are one of the view dealers I know of who carry both.
Find you a good dealer on here. We have alot. ModernPerformance, NewEdge Performance, and MyFordPerformance have always been good to me. Hope this helped. Any more questions, ask on here, do a search on here, or send me a message.