Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some of the latest pics of my car...Its still in the construction stage... Album Link

Peace

Lox

·
Registered
134 Posts
P I M P.

Nice work everything ties well together

Have you thought about colormatching your sideviews and or door handles? (there's always more)

And how about a pic of your rear? (the focus not you)

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah I am color matching the door trim and I have recently purchased some SVT door handles to paint too...I didn't take any pics of the rear cause the dude totally farked up my back bumper when he was ripping me off..I mean painting my body kit...Peace

Lox

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
niccee! what make are those kumho's? how do you like them..are they loud?thanks!

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
Here are some of the latest pics of my car...Its still in the construction stage... Album Link

Peace

Lox
What a piece of crap dude!!!!! I liked it better without the bumpers!!!!!
Jus'playin! the rotors look really good. I really love those wheels also. Nice job Brett!

·
Driver > Car
23,988 Posts
love the wheels... dont love the yellow brake drums. it makes them stand out and say "hey, i'm undersized, and i'm not a disc"

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks guys....The tires are Khumo Ecstas 712's I think, they aren't loud and the grip awsome, the car handles like its on rails with the addition of the eibachs and sticky rubber....Peace

Lox

·
Double-Wide Pride!!!
881 Posts
What I can say is this, THAT CAR ROCKS!!! those tires stick like a booger in velvet. man oh man, I just about sprayed my pants when I got the performance tour. Gross? yes. But well worth it. If you could see how green w/ jealousy I am after I had to get in my spi, you would think I was a martian. Seriously, it's one of the coolest cars that I ever had the pleasure to see and ride in...
Thank you lox for all your help and for a great day. The car is cool.

·
Registered
459 Posts
You have the nicest yellow focus ever!!!! Oh wait, that is mine.
But yours looks pretty damn sweet with those wheels on it. I like a lot!!

·
Registered
536 Posts
Looking good!

Just wondering what you did for yellow fogs?
Are they bulbs or covers?
Info,Info?????

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I got them from tobyboom. He told me that he used yellow transparent vinyl and they are just covered over the factory fogs....I talked to the guy from focustrends.com and he suggested that I use some stained glass window spray, so that is an option too....Peace

Lox

1 - 16 of 16 Posts