Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Back to the forums. We gave our '03 and '08 Focus' to our daughters when we moved to Hawaii. We have now returned to the mainland, Rock Island Arsenal, IL, and bought a '14 Focus Sedan. NICE CAR!!! The interior and options are so much better than the earlier cars; it's a very nice change. We will be driving the car this winter versus our Shelby's and need mudflaps to help keep the salt off the car. I have checked Amazon and Ebay and found mud flaps but none of the sellars have reviews. Can anyone direct me to a proven supplier?? Thanks and glad to be back.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Back to the forums. We gave our '03 and '08 Focus' to our daughters when we moved to Hawaii. We have now returned to the mainland, Rock Island Arsenal, IL, and bought a '14 Focus Sedan. NICE CAR!!! The interior and options are so much better than the earlier cars; it's a very nice change. We will be driving the car this winter versus our Shelby's and need mudflaps to help keep the salt off the car. I have checked Amazon and Ebay and found mud flaps but none of the sellars have reviews. Can anyone direct me to a proven supplier?? Thanks and glad to be back.
Try Gorilla offroad company. 89.95 + 15 to ship. Maybe try Rokblokz as well. Dealer should offer a mud flap as well.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts