Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
19,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We've got some leftover shirts from 2003, 2004 and 2005.

$17.00 shipped anywhere via Priority Mail.

If you're interested, PM Me, or send $17.00 via Paypal to [email protected]

Sizes available:

2003: Medium and Large
2004: Large
2005: Small, Medium, Large, 2XL, 3XL

Also available: Stickers from each year. $2.00 gets you two stickers sent via standard mail.

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
got pics of anything mentioned
well...im interested in the 05 shirts & stickers

·
Banned
6,369 Posts
Let me tell you guys something... the shirts are THE MOST comfortable shirts I have ever worn. They are really high quality.

Here's the 05 shirt...

Here's the 04 t-shirt...

And here's a pic of the 03 and 04 decals...

Tomorrow I can get a pic of the 05 decal... It looks like the logo on the back of the 05 shirt.

·
Registered
37 Posts
19.00 sent via Paypal for 3XL 2005 T, and decals for 2005.
Thanks alot for offering this !!

·
I have wonderous butt cheeks
8,054 Posts
No more XL shirts from this year? DAMNITTTT!!!!!!! Mine got a freaking stain on the way home and I was wanting another one.

·
I have wonderous butt cheeks
8,054 Posts
No more XL shirts from this year? DAMNITTTT!!!!!!! Mine got a freaking stain on the way home and I was wanting another one.
Ewwwwwwww
Awwwww......Shaddup.

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
I'll put an order in when I get home.....wish there were some XL 05's. I may be able to squeeze into a large. 2XL will probably get caught in a minibike sprocket.

·
Registered
19,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
If there is enough interest in XLs... I might be able to do another order from the supplier.

I'd need to do a minimum run of 20 shirts....

·
Registered
428 Posts
I paid for mine on May 17th and still haven't received it. Should I have gotten mine by now? If so what is going on?

·
Registered
19,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I paid for mine on May 17th and still haven't received it. Should I have gotten mine by now? If so what is going on?
there was a MAJOR foul up with the postal service in shipping the shirts.... they basically screwed me over sending via parcel post so I've resent them all as priority mail.

I'll PM you the tracking number... sorry for that... but I gave u a lil sumthin sumthin to make up for it.

·
Resident Wheel-Whore
10,594 Posts
Dang, I want one, but I did'nt attend the event and thats kinda dumb.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts