Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i want a big turn out to this thing if at all possible so im going to try and bring the forums together again. the original thread for this meet is over on FF if you care to look it up.

i had such a blast up on deals gap/the tail of the dragon last week that now im bound and determined to get some other people up there with me. lets hammer out a date and get up there.

saturdays work out great for everybody. no classes and no work for most people. im game for ANY saturday except for october 1st.

as of now the dates that we can NOT have the meet are october 1st, october 15th, and september 24th. we can do this by process of elimination if we need to. state the dates that you CANT go until we have it narrowed down to 1 or 2 saturdays that we CAN.

ill be going back up there this weekend hopefully and when i do get up there ill be sure to take down the address of the bar/restaurant/gas station where we will all meet.

a GPS would be highly suggested for you to make this trip. there are lots and lots of intersections to turn from off of main highways and its easy to get lost. or at least it was easy for me to get lost on my first trip up LOL.

a radar detector would also be highly advisable if you plan on doing anything more than driving miss daisy up and down the road up there. the speed limit is 30mph which is more than fast enough for some of the turns but to get the full experience you will want to go faster than that on some of the straits. the road is so curvy that the detector will pick up the cop before they can get you in a clear line of sight. use your head and be aware and you shouldnt get caught.

anyhow i really want to see some interest in this. im a big time drag racer and never really cared much for twisty roads unless i was running from the law up until i got up to the dragon. its a real blast you guys. we need to get up there and tear it up. and get some professional pictures taken while we are at it. somehow or another killboy.com made my poor old mix and match look good up there.

and i wasnt the only focus out there enjoying myself either. not a bad looking car either. a damn good sight better than mine right now.

oh yeah and i have your tag number so you had better show up to the meet when we get it set up or ELSE!!!

·
Registered
567 Posts
one other reason to get bills straight and get into a focus again. been there done it and want to again.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts