Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

hello figure i drop a few pics of my focus its not the greatest but its something.

mahalo and aloha from hawaii, maui.

·
Registered
950 Posts
back fender/ bumper looks like it came off from one of those ww2 panzer's, but other than that it's a nice car. What are the technical specs?

·
Registered
18,488 Posts
nice to represent my friend with such a nice vehicle!

pushing those wheels out tho with some spacers or wider wheels is a must, it would look sick

keep up the modding and keep us updated

-chris

·
Registered
677 Posts
nice work...but why bother going to the expense of a wide body if youre not going to figure out a way to fill out those fenders?

·
Registered
18,488 Posts
nice work...but why bother going to the expense of a wide body if youre not going to figure out a way to fill out those fenders?
..don't listen

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
hmmm, my constructive criticism...
tires need more side wall, wheels need spacers, tint the headlights, or open em up and paint them... and bam, real show stopper
Adamo

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
I agree with RacerAV. The lights would look awesome tinted or SVT-like (painted dark). If you can put spacers in the wheel wells (if it won't cause driveability issues like rubbing), definitely would be a worth while mod. I think that's like $150 for a good kit.

Otherwise, the car looks good. I've only liked that kit on black and you definitely get the job done there.

·
Banned
3,061 Posts
looks great just get those spacers on and you'll be sititn rite ,

love the doors

·
Registered
715 Posts
Well for one...He has Factory HID's for his "eyeglasses" up front, so painting the inside black would kinda throw off the look on his car.

This ZX3 has gone through many stages...and accidents (other people not looking while driving). I think Roger has done a good job with his car, granted he needs wider wheels like a set of Factory RS Wheels or something of equal size, but if you see it in person you'd think a bit differently.

It is the first time of seeing the gullwing doors set up on his foci and if i'm not mistaken Roger prolly has a little FI action going on under the hood too, but let me get back with yalls on that.

Edit: I have a headache...Roger, I'll stop by your workplace today to snap some pics with my digicamera

Edit #2: You guys can reach Roger and see the rest of the crew at http://www.wicked-dymensionz.com

·
Driver > Car
23,988 Posts
that just looks downright evil! nice!

·
Registered
5,396 Posts
lovely car........... i think some deepdish rims that are real WIDE would look amazing on your car...... maybe paint the inside of the HID's..... maybe put some fogs in the holes.... other then that........ your car is amazing i love the LSD and widebody combo...

·
Registered
715 Posts
lovely car........... i think some deepdish rims that are real WIDE would look amazing on your car...... maybe paint the inside of the HID's..... maybe put some fogs in the holes.... other then that........ your car is amazing i love the LSD and widebody combo...

·
Registered
5,396 Posts

what.. this is rigs i critiqued the ride...... dont start with the previous thread and you know what im talking about

·
Registered
18,488 Posts

what.. this is rigs i critiqued the ride...... dont start with the previous thread and you know what im talking about
yeh...how bout u read the thread before you post, he gave that remark because u duplicated a whole discussion on this thread, not cuz u guys have previous beef
-chris

·
Registered
5,396 Posts
i can give my own input......... even if its been stated before.......... and i dont think anyone suggested the deepdish rims eh?

·
Registered
956 Posts
What the hell is with people fighting over this stuff...
Nice car!!!

1 - 20 of 48 Posts