Ford Focus Forum banner

41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Take a Bite of My Burrito!
3,139 Posts
goldse said:
Thanks Guys, It's a GREAT Honor and Pleasure, Is there anyone I can Get Profesional Pictures Taken of the Car while it's on the track ??

Troy. :party:
Is not who you know, it's who you blow.:evilgrin:

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Ted7rns said:
Okay,
Thanks again for everyone it is was tough to pick... I did pick bright color cars so it's easy to see. I wouldn't want Leo to bump the car... He is getting old and his eye sight might be as good as it use to be :lol:
Ted, Thanks at least I would have to be right behind the pace car to hit it? 1st in line where will you be????? I will be the buffer between the pace car and you any time.

·
RECORD PROFITS
5,297 Posts
68 Touring Car said:
Ted, Thanks at least I would have to be right behind the pace car to hit it? 1st in line where will you be????? I will be the buffer between the pace car and you any time.
Ouch... he has a good point! You have to be in 1st to hit the pace car!

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
68 Touring Car said:
I’m sure the pace car will let you by to catch-up to the tail end of the lead lap. :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
King of the Fairies
4,883 Posts
68 Touring Car said:
I will be the buffer between the pace car and you any time.

:bow:

you just made me think of Ricky Bobby

·
Registered
69 Posts
Ted7rns said:
I did pick bright color cars so it's easy to see. I wouldn't want Leo to bump the car... He is getting old and his eye sight might be as good as it use to be :lol:
guess i'm too late then to throw my car up lol

41 - 50 of 50 Posts