Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I just went and checked it out, and I noticed something strange... wherever my mouse arrow was on the main page, the phrase "check out Focaljet.com" appeared in my bottom toolbar in IE..

I thought he and FJ went seperate ways?

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Not Special Enough
10,540 Posts
Well, I saw Tom and Ron in the same car doing funny things...
well, Tom had to make it up to Ron somehow.

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
Could be that Tom hasn't had anyone update his site in a while. I know it crashes for days at a time sometimes because he's too busy working to keep it running. He probably forgot to change it or doesn't care.

I know he had a falling out with FJ a while back and moved to Club Focus.

Nate

·
Devil's Advocate. Just to cheese you off.
6,880 Posts
Focus-Power is no longer an official sponsor of Focaljet, however, Focus-Power did have a booth at JetFest and Tom was pleasant to be around.

As to why he says check out focaljet.com, I don't know. Could be anything. Maybe some day Tom and Focus-Power will be a sponsor again.

·
Pron Star
14,609 Posts
Tom has been great in emails and on the phone. Sorry that the Jet and Focus Power could not work things out but I am sure that it will work out in the end.

Now the guy in Germany with the european parts connection I don't think that is going to work itself out anytime soon LOL

·
Small Car Czar
15,328 Posts
Had a nice blast through the gears in Tom's SVTF... on high boost.
Wish I would have had a bit more time behind the wheel. Things were just too hectic for me.

Tom was very nice to me personally and even helped us clear some trash out of the parking lot. Not to mention helping Michael get his car home.

Business is business. Tom and I discussed that there might be some common ground in the future. Stay tuned.

·
Registered
12,749 Posts
Great To Hear!!!
Tom is an assett.. sometimes just an ass... but mostly an assett

(Tom if you're reading, you know where I'm comin from hehe... just bustin your chops as normal)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts