Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
And those stock wheels serve you well?
The stock wheels work pretty well. They do den't and even catastrophically fail on occasion lol but they do the trick. It is hard to dish out the 200$ a rim for rally rims when you can buy the stock ones for $30 or $35 each.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I guess I'm dealing with the opposite. I have a set of pristine BRAID Winrace TA wheels in storage that I took off my Fiesta (never raced off road, just liked the rally-look) before I traded it in for my Mustang GT.
Now I'm back in the market for another hatchback, but I'm looking more towards the Focus, which obviously has a completely different bolt pattern. Guess I'm going to have to sell them sooner or later.

·
Registered
683 Posts
I guess I'm dealing with the opposite. I have a set of pristine BRAID Winrace TA wheels in storage that I took off my Fiesta (never raced off road, just liked the rally-look) before I traded it in for my Mustang GT.
Now I'm back in the market for another hatchback, but I'm looking more towards the Focus, which obviously has a completely different bolt pattern. Guess I'm going to have to sell them sooner or later.
Only 2012 and newer Foci have a different bolt pattern.
2011 and earlier Foci, your wheels will work.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts