Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to figure out what i can use to fit the fog light opening in the RS bumper. I should have my RS front bumper installed within a few weeks and ill need the foglights, I will use the existing wiring to hook up to whatever i can make fit.

I was told to take the fogs from an 05 sedan(but looking at it, they are housed in plastic and it doesnt look to separate from the actual fog light housing. Maybe im wrong, but I need to find fogs that will work, anyone have an idea?

btw the svt fog housings are to big and wont fit.

·
Registered
18,488 Posts
aright be clear...

is it a Focus RS bumper (euro), or a Focus RS (F2) bumper, or a Focus R/S collection bumper?

and try and use the search function because there are threads on all of these bumpers.

-chris

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
its the F2 bumper sorry for not being clear

·
Registered
18,488 Posts
well then, from what i kno about it (and is very lil since they haven't returned my emails) is that the RS (euro) fogs dont fit i think but could probably be made to

been wanting to find out if the RS (euro) fogs/side markers can fit or be made to fit because i want both in that bumper...but if they dont, im gonna have to find another maker for the bumper

sry my man, cant help u out

·
Resident Wheel-Whore
10,594 Posts
I'm gonna ask him at JetFest. I'm gonna be painting my bumpers in the next few weeks and will also need a new set of fog lights. I measure the open, and it 2 5/8. So I think any fog light that size will fit.

·
Registered
981 Posts
I have a Ford RS front bumper and the Hella Micro DE foglights fit perfectly. I even wired them to my stock SVT fog lamp switch without any problems. Just a thought...

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Awesome Thanks a bunch, I think those will be my best bet.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts