·
Registered
378 Posts
sweet! this gets a
for the find

·
Registered
222 Posts
Just so you know, if they're off an RS, they're 18x8. They are awesome though. I wish OZ made them for non-RS.

·
Registered
378 Posts
what i really want are those sweet RS fender flares

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Used 18's for 1350 US? Come on.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
you have to remember that they are oz racing, pirelli's...id say thats a pretty decent price, it would be over 1300 just for the wheels...besides they only have 500 miles on them and how many people can say they have those wheels...granted, you can buy the chronos knockoff but those oz look so much better...

·
Registered
222 Posts
Yeah, I would say that few people have the wheels. I recall reading a UK forum that said OZ wouldn't sell them to anyone that didn't own an RS. Also, the price seemed pretty steep per wheel from OZ, so it's probably a good enough deal. On a normal focus, I'm guessing the biggest problem is that they're 8 inches wide (hence my previous post).

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Yeah, I would say that few people have the wheels. I recall reading a UK forum that said OZ wouldn't sell them to anyone that didn't own an RS. Also, the price seemed pretty steep per wheel from OZ, so it's probably a good enough deal. On a normal focus, I'm guessing the biggest problem is that they're 8 inches wide (hence my previous post).

Great point. So how do I get the fender flares?

·
Registered
222 Posts
Re: RS fender flares

Check out this thread. I was able to find the fenders front and rear (all four corners) for 1500 pounds (and probably some shipping). But that's assuming they'll fit a U.S. spec focus (which I'm not sure). If you're thinking about it, do your homework.

By the way, I searched Exterior Mods for "RS widebody".

1 - 10 of 10 Posts