Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need everyone opinion... I just added the Kaminari hood, and will add the Kaminari wing on Friday. I am trying to decide if I want to keep the graphics. I can keep all of it, just the SVT, or just the Hrley Davidson flames...
Let me know what you think...

·
Registered
2,912 Posts
Get rid of all the graphics! That goes for the #2 in the front
Keep it clean...the hood looks nice and im sure the wing will too. you have an SVT engine under the hood and a badge on the back. You dont have to prove anything else to civics and that crowd with the vynil.

·
Registered
2,847 Posts
Get rid of all the graphics! That goes for the #2 in the front
Keep it clean...the hood looks nice and im sure the wing will too. you have an SVT engine under the hood and a badge on the back. You dont have to prove anything else to civics and that crowd with the vynil.
Ditto! Keep it clean! I know flaming graphics seem cool but I personally think all it does is rice out the car...that's my 2 cents..

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
I love the hood

But I'm not a fan of the graphics.
Clean and mean is always a nice theme in an SVTF if you ask me.

BTW, what tip do you have on your exhaust? It looks aggressive and I like it alot.

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
coming from another black svtf owner
I like the look but one ? for you what does the # 2 stand for and what do the other red stickers say?

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
DAMN, tough crowd! Explenation of the stickers...
The number two is because in the last month, my brother and father have both bought SVTF's. My dad has already ordered the JRSC, so he gets #1... my little brother sucks, so he gets #3. Next month we are all getting together in Vegas... the pics should be pretty cool!
The other stickers on the banner are aftermarket manufacturer logo's.
And the red arrows point to the custom tow hooks I have had put on the car.
The lighting points to the outside battery cut off.

Well, Im actually a little surprised at the response on the SVT and the HD flames... I have changed my graphics about 2 million times, and this was absolutely my favorite set. Im not sure I can get rid of them... I personally do not like the look of my car without something on it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Very sweet, love the hood.

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
I really do like the side graphis !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and the hood is cool!!!!!!!!!!!!

my .o2 I would lose the little stickers and leave the side the way it is!!!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Love the car Good Job, Keep the graphics I like em too, plain black is old(not dissing the solid blacks ones), glad to see that ur car looks nice graphics..Not often u see a nice car with graphics

·
Registered
81 Posts
I thought I didn't like the hood, but your car has changed my mind. It looks fantastic on a black car!!!! I guess what turned me off of it before was the ones that kept the center of the scoop black and then painted around it. To me, it just amplified the lines that weren't really flowing with the rest of the car.

As far as the graphics, I agree w/ the peanut gallery here to boot 'em.

One question about that hood, is it open or closed underneath the rise at the windsheild. In other words, is it functional in that it vents air out the back?

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Blue Arrow, it does not vent air out the back. There are openings under the hood to allow the cool air to enter the engine compartment, but the air would most likely be released under the car, not out the back of the hood.
What I found interesting is that the scoop is ducted so that the air goes to the left and to the right, not straight down onto the engine. The good thing about this is that it also does a pretty good job of keeping water off the engine.

·
King of the Fairies
4,883 Posts
I think your car looks clean w/out any decals teh Sponge2

·
Registered
229 Posts
Yeah, great hood! I say keep the graphics as well. Pictures definitly dont do our cars justice.
But then again they look so damn good no matter.

·
My manicurist says I have low self esteem...
3,014 Posts
That hood looks great on your car. Personally I am a fan of the clean smooth look so I say get rid of ALL the graphics, but if I had to keep some it would be the flames. What do you have planned next? Keep up the great work!

Mark

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
personally i like the graphics...alot for some reason. i say keep em. the whole car looks SICK!!! keep up the awesome work

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
I need everyone opinion... I just added the Kaminari hood, and will add the Kaminari wing on Friday. I am trying to decide if I want to keep the graphics. I can keep all of it, just the SVT, or just the Hrley Davidson flames...
Let me know what you think...

you boys keep it right on the WESTSIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

1 - 20 of 32 Posts