Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what focus toys do you guys have? I have the excess tuners one, muscle machines fr200, and and orange one that lighs up with street glow when you press down on the top of it.

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah it's about the size of a regular hot wheels they came in different colors i have a yellow one it says fr200 on the side and it's got a little turbo popping out of the hood.

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
who makes that RS? Is it one of the kits you put together? That looks nice.

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
I have every focus toy ever made..no joke..and about 2 or 3 copies of each..there mainly all up at my work on display and everyone loves them! what can I say Im a huge focus nut..

I recently got some dope ass ones off e-bay they where the RS WRC edition..very cool! in total I got 150+focus toys.

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Have you guys seen the new hot wheels tuners? They don't make them in the focus model yet but they are so detailed and they are huge they are about 10 or 11 inches long. I hope they make them in a focus. Anyways i'm looking for a large ford focus model whether it be a kit or a diecast, Which companies make large ones?

·
Registered
3 Posts
This is my trunk at focus on the beach. I layed out a few foci toys for peeps to check out. It;s the pic labeled "trunk" in my photo album. Yahoo photo

·
WRAWRRR, BEAR CLAW!
19,258 Posts
Hint:

There are three new Excess Tuners Foci coming out soon, two 24th scale with new bodykits and graphics (the same cars in Assembly Line form too) and two 4.5" "build up" cars too.

Look for them near Xmas time wherever you find Maisto stuff. (there will be new decos and kits on all of our 24th scale cars, including a few new models as well. Sorry, no sedans or ZX5s
)

·
Registered
2,864 Posts
who makes that RS? Is it one of the kits you put together? That looks nice.
yea its made by tamiya, very nice kit. Ive made the regular one and this RS. Hobby lobby usually has the wrc one half price.

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
Revell-Monogram is supposed to release a 1/25 scale plastic Focus SVT model kit. They're apparently debuting it at the Chicago Hobby Show this week. I'll be there for work and I'll let you know if it's there.

http://www.revell-monogram.com/store/ModelDetail.cfm?Id=586

The cool thing about the plastic kits is that you can do anything imaginable. Any color, rims, interior - you name it. I'll be getting and building that one, for sure.

I have a Tamiya WRC Focus in primer, and a 1/18 scale Hot Wheels Focus that needs to be painted, too. I also have two Hot Wheels (1/64 scale) Focus drag racers.

·
Devil's Advocate. Just to cheese you off.
6,880 Posts
this isn't my entire collection, I have a few on my desk at work, too...

Top Row:
1:24 Burago WRC Focus (1999 Martini I Believe)
Two (1:36-esque Scale?) Metal-Maxx Foci what came with "under-car neons" - red LED's
1:18 Hot Wheels Blue ZX3

Bottom Row:
1:43 SkidMark SKM098 1999 Ford Focus "Valvoline" in Monte Carlo Tarmac Trim (1999 Rallye De Monte Carlo plaque on hood)
Two Hot Wheels "Excess Tunerz" Cartoonish looking ZX3's
In back: 1:64 Hot Wheels Ford Focus Collector's Edition
1:64 Autumn Orange Matchbox Focus (I have lots more, in blue and purple, not shown)
1:64 Eggyolk Yellow Matchbox Focus
In Back: 1:64 Yokohama Focus Drag Car (I have several of these too, including several Meguiars Focus Drag Cars)
1:43 Red Modifiers Focus
In Back: 1:43 Green Modifiers Deluxe Focus, complete with 3 different sets of wheels, a parts display stand and other cool stuff
Far Right: Two Muscle Machines FR200 Foci (Unknown scale) - I have 2 more, black and green, not shown.

That's pretty scary. I have 20+ Focus Toys (15 shown.) Many of them are gifts from friends and/or co-workers.

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I've gotta get that 1:18 blue zx3 and that rs kit those are great!

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
here's mine, i have other little diecast ones and i also have the Kyosho mini Z racer WRC Focus which is fantastic. but none are as fast as this 50mph focus

·
Registered
182 Posts
Here is mine...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts