Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
the focus tuning exhaust (aka the FT scorpion exhaust) retailed for about $600 the last time i saw it on their website. you're best bet would be to go with something a little cheaper (most other exhausts retail for $300-500) and spend the leftover money on a flex pipe, race header, or whatever other exhaust part you need.

FT products tend to be a bit more expensive than the rest and i have yet to see one dyno (or even a testimonial) that gives any reason as to why. check out these: Focus Sport, Thermal R+D, Magnaflow, MBRP, Bosal, Borla, HKS. all are much more affordable and have been tried and tested by many 'jetters.

Nate

interesting coincidence: i was just reading that issue of SCC today at breakfast, found it under a pile of phone books. the rsx issue right?

·
Registered
234 Posts
Also the FT/Scorpion exhaust is made for the euro rear bumper. Which might look funny on a US rear bumper that goes further out than the euro.

[ 01-20-2003, 10:52 PM: Message edited by: JJ'sGreyS2 ]

·
Registered
2,847 Posts
I was reading an article out of Sport Compact Car about the Red Focus Tuning ZX3 (Yes I did recongize the Focaljet sticker on the front bumper
) and noticed that it had full piping + the exhaust on it. I immedately looked for it on the net but Focus Tuning has nothing on their webpage about it. Is it still in the test lab?? Or is it made by any company?? If anyone can help me I would appriciate it...thanks.

Oh yeah, one more thing...where can I get a Focaljet "sticker"??

1 - 4 of 4 Posts