Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have a few 2.5" Stainless Steel exhaust systems for the Focus ZX3 or SVT. These will fit the Zetec or Duratec Engine models. We are going to make more of them since we own the jigs but we have a few on hand at the moment... These are priced at $295.00 w/free ground shipping, comes with all the hardware as well...

http://www.gp-werks.com/Focus-ZX3-Stainless-Exhaust-System-25-GP-ZX3Exhaust.htm

Thanks
Tony

·
Registered
6,179 Posts
Question on this item from looking at this photo:

I am assuming that the pipe with the flange mounts to the back of the flexpipe, then the rest of the system slips over that. You can then undo the slip coupling for race mode. Is this correct? If so, how much does the system neck down in that area?

Thanks.

·
Registered
250 Posts
I have the '04 SVTF 5-door [zx-5], I'm assuming this will work on mine also?
I clicked on the link & there is price of $250- Is this correct?
I'm assuming this is a custom manufacture & not in stock- if so, what's the typical turn-around time?

·
Banned
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have the '04 SVTF 5-door [zx-5], I'm assuming this will work on mine also?
I clicked on the link & there is price of $250- Is this correct?
I'm assuming this is a custom manufacture & not in stock- if so, what's the typical turn-around time?
The price is correct and they are in stock... So turn around time is one day!
And yes it will work on your car...

Thanks
Tony

·
Banned
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Question on this item from looking at this photo:

I am assuming that the pipe with the flange mounts to the back of the flexpipe, then the rest of the system slips over that. You can then undo the slip coupling for race mode. Is this correct? If so, how much does the system neck down in that area?

Thanks.
Yes you are correct in what you are saying... The section steps down to fit over the stock system if you want a cat back exhaust setup... So it is just a little over the stock 2" setup....
But you can remove it if so desired...

Thanks
Tony

·
Registered
62 Posts
Can we get a sound clip of this please? That is the only deciding factor that is pending me purchasing this exhaust setup. Other than that, I'm almost sold! :D

·
Registered
6,179 Posts
Yes you are correct in what you are saying... The section steps down to fit over the stock system if you want a cat back exhaust setup... So it is just a little over the stock 2" setup....
But you can remove it if so desired...

Thanks
Tony
What is the diameter of the cat back section?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts