Ford Focus Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Well we are all together on either FJ or FF for the same reason, the Ford Focus. And if it wasn't for the Focus nether would be here. I am a member of both . But post here more often. I have learned from both. Have good friends I have met on each board. We all have our preferences , that is what makes us, us.
I don't see why we couldn't support any Focus G2G, be it on FJ or FF. They aloud support for JF2 it is only common courtesy to extend the same to FF.

Tim

·
Banned
3,061 Posts
zetecgt said:
Ron, have you ever thought of combining a G2G with both FF and FJ.......

It could be the biggest G2G ever....

2 groups are bigger than 1....

dave.
only problem is 1 of the groups think mad dorifto skillz and burnouts in parking lots and vin diesel street racing pWnz ALL ...

Damn focaljetters ;)

·
RECORD PROFITS
5,297 Posts
Sweet, I wouldn't have known about it if it wasn't for this post.

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
tallguy2.3 said:
Ok well KY is a little farther than I wanna go, but you easterners have fun.
That we shall. It's about damn time too. Now ya know how we "easterners" feel when all the huge meets are conducted in California! :thumbdown

·
Liter-a-cola? I measure my drinks in YARDS!
9,786 Posts
Why you getting your knickers all in a bunch? It's not like all the focii in the world are on the left coast. It just so happens that there are a select few that bust their ass over here to make sure that there are large, well attended G2G's. All it takes is some effort.

·
HELLAFRUSH
9,744 Posts
sonicblu3zx3 said:
That we shall. It's about damn time too. Now ya know how we "easterners" feel when all the huge meets are conducted in California! :thumbdown
:rolleyes:

21 - 32 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.