Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a general post to all you who think about, use, and love FocusSport stuff.

FocusSport really stepped up this year for Focus On The Beach. Without them, I guarantee that the event WOULD NOT have been possible at all. They deserve a big THANK YOU from all that attended for helping out.

Big thanks to Randy, Steve, Ilie and Ivan who made the trip to represent FocusSport and were there to answer questions and help out.

Thank you again! Keep up the GREAT work!

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
Sponso' throwin' down mad game without needin' no 9 .......beeeeeeeeeyotch!!!!!

or perhaps some other mode of affirmative expression along those particular lines of cultural vernacular.........

thanks for the fine, well adjusted company and tasty pizza.

·
Registered
12,749 Posts
Sponso' throwin' down mad game without needin' no 9 .......beeeeeeeeeyotch!!!!!

or perhaps some other mode of affirmative expression along those particular lines of cultural vernacular.........

thanks for the fine, well adjusted company and tasty pizza.

·
Registered
744 Posts
This is a general post to all you who think about, use, and love FocusSport stuff.

FocusSport really stepped up this year for Focus On The Beach. Without them, I guarantee that the event WOULD NOT have been possible at all. They deserve a big THANK YOU from all that attended for helping out.

Big thanks to Randy, Steve, Ilie and Ivan who made the trip to represent FocusSport and were there to answer questions and help out.

Thank you again! Keep up the GREAT work!

i couldnt make it, but a HUGE THANK U TO FS!

fo shizzle ma nizzle

1 - 7 of 7 Posts