Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
19,264 Posts
Will you be giving away head packages?????

Trips to cancun???

Just not the first weekend in Nov.... I'm in Phoenix!!!!

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Will you be giving out the "FS BUR_ZX3" Air fresheners? I could really go for some fragrant performance

I'm in

·
Registered
12,749 Posts
Well you know I'd be in... and I'll do all I can to drum up some good attendance.

·
Registered
5,176 Posts
I always love a chance to hang with our friendly neighborhood focus wizards.

·
Registered
364 Posts
I'm in.

Randy, what are the chances of tuning while i'm there? I have had my cam gears goin on 2 years, and they have never been tuned. i know, i know chris minus points for never tuning them

·
Registered
2,748 Posts
I hope it's one of the weekends I'm home.

·
Registered
742 Posts
Sometime after the November 9th
SEMA is November 4-7, and you know after a few days in Vegas, it
takes a coupe days to recouperate

·
Registered
62 Posts
Too bad im on the east coast and nobody does [censored] like this around her

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
how about before SEMA.. because I will be attending Comdex and it is the week after SEMA, so I would not be able to make it.. and I reallllllyyyyy want to go...

·
Registered
744 Posts
Randy, as one of the newest Focus Sport followers, I'll have to tell you where I'm going to be posted before I can let ya know. I'd love a chance to actually come to Focus Sport and meet "the man"

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
Guys if you do this sometime after SEMA I might just make a little vacation for myself and come on down there. It would be in between semesters at my crapy tri-mester school. I am putting on the JRSC on my SVT this weekend, and what better way to break her in than to drive out there and have her dynoed. Of course I would try to get some other Foci from my area to follow me. So, lets see some dates.

·
Inebriated Pecker Obstructionist
2,958 Posts
Randy,
I meant to ask you this last night, is this going to be a dyno only, or will tuning be allowed(Cam gear tuning in my case).

Al

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
Maybe it's finally a good time to play the "Guess the shitpile diesel's HP game"?

·
Registered
24,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Randy,
I meant to ask you this last night, is this going to be a dyno only, or will tuning be allowed(Cam gear tuning in my case).

Al
Typically we don't do tuning. It really depends on the scenario. If you're trying to dyno 35 cars, it's gonna take all day and you can't tune in 10 minutes. Usually we charge $120 to tune and it will take at least 45 to do it right from start to finish. The only thing that might work, is to have any cars that want to tune at the very end of the dyno day and of course it would cost more. And this is assuming that we don't have 35 cars show up to dyno.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts