Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
19,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Registration is now open @ www.focusonthebeach.com for this year's Focus On The Beach, presented by FocusSport.

Everyone... give a big thank you to FocusSport for their more than generous donation. Without them, this event would not be happening.

For more information and more details... all the info you need... hit http://www.focusonthebeach.com today!

·
Premium Member
5,524 Posts
I click on "Hotel and Lodging information can be found here" and get the following...

We're sorry, but your request has been denied at this time for reasons detailed below.
If you feel you have reached this page in error, please try your link again by clicking only once.

NOTICE AND TERMS OF USE: You are not authorized to access or query our database through the use of high-volume, automated, electronic processes. The data in Weblink International, Inc. database is provided by Weblink International, Inc. for information purposes only. Weblink International, Inc. does not guarantee its accuracy. By submitting a query, you agree to abide by the following terms of use: You agree that you may use this Data only forlawful purposes and that under no circumstances will you use this Data to: (1) allow, enable, or otherwise support the transmission of mass unsolicited,commercial advertising or solicitations via e-mail, telephone, or facsimile; or (2) enable high volume, automated, electronic processes that apply to Weblink International, Inc. (or its computer systems). The compilation, repackaging, dissemination or other use of this Data is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Weblink International, Inc. You agree not to use high-volume, automated, electronic processes to access or query the database. Weblink International, Inc. reserves the right to terminate your access to the database in its sole discretion, including without limitation, for excessive querying of the database or for failure to otherwise abide by this policy. Weblink International, Inc. reserves the right to modify these terms at any time.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Somebody may want to fix that link.

Also, why can't people with Focus Wagons register for the event?

·
Registered
19,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by CharlesWA:
Somebody may want to fix that link.

Also, why can't people with Focus Wagons register for the event?
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">All fixed.... thank you.

[ 05-27-2003, 05:19 PM: Message edited by: BUR_ZX3 ]

·
Registered
8,272 Posts
ohoh

is there gonna be a contest for the youngest person with the most modded focus?

Please....i am still yet to recieve any sort of award

How bout an age category? 21 and under for the most pimp focus?

Im goin either way, but that would be tight yo...an age category...we know if jonny shows up with his pumpkin its all over for us

·
is THE most interesting man in the world!
3,514 Posts
How about "Most Thuggish"?

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
According to mapquest, only 3286.65 miles and will take 53 hours and 47 minutes for me to get there. I'd love to go, but unless I can bring the focus on the plane it ain't gonna happen. You guys have a great time and post pics

·
Registered
606 Posts
Originally posted by nazthug:
ohoh

is there gonna be a contest for the youngest person with the most modded focus?

Please....i am still yet to recieve any sort of award

How bout an age category? 21 and under for the most pimp focus?

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Or maybe 45 and over???

·
Registered
19,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
How'd this get down here... ^^^^ you go!

It looks like space is limited. We're still negotiating with the parks peeps for more space though due to incredible response. If you've registered but not yet paid, be sure to do so...

(http://www.focusonthebeach.com/payment.htm for those who lost the link)

Otherwise your space might have to be given up. First come, first served to paying peeps for the car show!

Plus!!!! Where my wagons and Sedanz at? Lots of ZX3s and SVTs... but missing anything with more than 3 doors!

·
LET'S GO RIDE BIKES
2,760 Posts
Back to the top wit'cha ^^^

[ 05-31-2003, 02:34 PM: Message edited by: robbyracer ]

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
My lady and I and the PZZZEEEEVVVV mobbiilleeeee..will attend. I shall see if I can get Carlos da Fairy to wake up early enough to attend.

·
is THE most interesting man in the world!
3,514 Posts
Bump......in case you still have your post views set at 10.

·
Registered
19,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
How'd u get back down here?

T-Shirts will be available soon! Design to be previewed shortly!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts