Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
24,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We've just made some construction enhancements to our 4-1 race headers. Can you say Tig welded ports and collector?

These new units sell for $389.95 by themself and the race header with the flex pipe combo sells for $474.95, plus shipping if needed.

·
Registered
5,580 Posts
damn, find another race header 4 the focus that has that amount of time in it. very nice randy. btw rach prolly would want 1.

-Ult

·
Banned
17,312 Posts
I don'tknow much about welding, but the thing looks really nice and the workmanship appears to be top-notch to MY eye...

·
Registered
24,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by FocusedOne:
will you guys upgrade my old FS one??
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Sorry, we can't do that. It's sounds great on the consumer end, but if that were a common practice, no one would ever come out with anything with revisions. We would go out of business trying to replace existing products. Sorry again.

·
Super Moderator
12,435 Posts
[homer voice]Mmmmmmm. Tiggggg.[/homer voice] Ohh Randyyyyyyy. You are killing me for Xmas man. First the valve cover and now this!

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
The first ones were beautiful, and this is "bling bling stunnin' all bezeled up wit dah Tig welds, yo".
Keep up the good work guys.

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
Yeah, if there was a problem with the first one that would be a different story, but this one is just better made. The first one was made very well, this is just even better!

·
is THE most interesting man in the world!
3,514 Posts
Mmmmm.....Yummy! (runs out, takes off FS race header from car, runs it through the wire wheel, and throws it in the pool) Hey Randy, I don't know how it happened, but I seem to have a little rust on my header, can I exchange it.
J/K man, good job.

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
Originally posted by UltegraSTI:
damn, find another race header 4 the focus that has that amount of time in it.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">No kidding! that has to be one of the nicest headers i have seen for ANY car. if i didn't mind the ear shattering noise of a race header i'd be giving you guys a call real soon. any plans for a high flow cat? if you've been keeping up with the progression of the bosal unit you would see that the demand is definitely out there and those of us trying to stay as legal as possible would love to see another one hit the market, especially with FS quality.

Nate

·
Registered
847 Posts
SWEET! um...anyone want my shorty?

·
is THE most interesting man in the world!
3,514 Posts
"ear shattering noise"? I guess you haven't heard the race header coupled with the FS quiet exhaust. I have it and it's quieter than my JBA shorty/hi flo cat set up. Sweeeeeet.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Originally posted by airforcefocus:
"ear shattering noise"? I guess you haven't heard the race header coupled with the FS quiet exhaust. I have it and it's quieter than my JBA shorty/hi flo cat set up. Sweeeeeet.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">i don't think he has heard that, but he has heard mine with the race header and mbrp exhuast
which at times can be very very loud

1 - 18 of 18 Posts