Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
24,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We've just released the FocusSport/VF-Engineering Supercharger Stage 2 kit. And as a special promotion, we're offering the COMPLETE Stage 2 kit at Stage 1 pricing.

And if that wasn't enough, right now all kits are shipping out with our FS/SCT XCalibrator2 units at no extra charge!!!

Check out the FocusSport supercharger page for more details:

FS/VF stage 2 blower info

·
Registered
102 Posts
Ok.. I know this stuff has probably been covered in other posts but I'm lazy and I'll ask anyways

To install this kit several things are moved, anti-freeze,power steering fluid(going off memory so I could be wrong), and the top of battery box is modified. Does the kit come with all the needed stuff to relocate these things or would you be on your own?

Second question, will it bolt onto an ATX Focus? I'm pretty sure I read that it will but I'll ask again to be safe.

If someone familiar with this kit can answer these questions for me I'd really appreciate it, that way we can save Randy a little bit of his time

·
Premium Member
5,524 Posts
From the page Randy linked to:

The kit is supplied with every part needed to get your car up and running supercharged on the same day.
I'm not sure about the ATX applications of this kit. I can't think of why it wouldn't work (assuming your tranny can handle the power) but I'll leave this one for others that know better than I to address.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
i've seen this kit and more (!) in action, it's pretty awesome, pulls pretty hard(thanx for that ride, Todd
)

very nice power delivery...plus what a great deal!!!

Focussport rocks, again

Laz

·
Registered
275 Posts
svt supercharger next please Randy...

·
Registered
2,847 Posts
How long is your 2999.95 deal for the stage 2 kit going to run?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts