Ford Focus Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a ported throttle body off ebay from them. after 2 days of emails they email me and tell me that they dont have a throttle body to port and send out to me. my question is what kind of business sells something they dont even have. the point of ebay is to sell something you currently have, not expecting to have weeks from now. so my throttle body that i won on monday the 5th wont get out until at least the 15th! Nice guy or not, without prior notice of an expected delay that is bad business. buyer beware...

Jon Green

[ 05-08-2003, 01:11 PM: Message edited by: jonszx3 ]

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
Hello,
Jon, sometimes things don't go as expected. I told you I apologize for the inconveniance, if it was such a problem you could have simply emailed me and asked for your money back...its not a big deal.
I'm not a big business here...just trying to make some cash to get through college... again, I think if there was a problem you should have just let me know and posting this was total uncalled for

Check my ebay feedback, in the last 2.5 months I've had 78 positives, with absolutely outstanding comments
1 negative that was some sort of an error and the guy replied to the negative apologizing
and 1 neutral saying that the item took too long for him to recieve

I can say this, if every ebay member reponded to emails as fast as I did (within 24hours) and shipped most of the items the same day I receive the payment, Ebay would be trusted by all

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.