FYI:

Nov 16 to 18: Toronto Eaton Centre
Nov 26 to 29: Fairview Mall (Toronto)
Dec 2 to 5: Vaughan Mills (Vaughan)

· Registered
11,380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here are just a few snapshots during today's event:

I managed to get a chance to sit in the car. I was blown away at the quality and feel of the interior. There's a hint of how well this car is put together.

The only dislike is the size. I was expecting it to be small, but I didn't realize how small it would really be. This thing would be great for a great runabout, but with the amount of driving I do I'll need something larger. I can now see how Mullaly won't really want to introduce a Ka at this time. That being said, the booth did seem to get a lot of attention. Quite a few folks seem to know about the Fiesta, and just from overhearing their conversations with the folks promoting the car, they seem genuinely interested.

I really hope that Ford doesn't change much when the Fiesta is launched in North America. I also hope this is a good sign of what's to come in the upcoming Focus.

They also had a convoy driving about downtown Toronto in the financial district (white, silver, blue, red). Not to be critical, but they needed to keep together to be more effective. Lesson in convoy driving: Equip each driver with a two-way radio :)

Oh, and if any of you folks from Ford are reading this, PLEASE make sure your cars are clean when you're introducing this car to people. I know these cars are being driven about, but HONESTLY put some effort in making them look good if you're going to pop the hood and show the engine :rolleyes:

· Registered
32 Posts
It's very unfortunate, but I have a feeling that we are going to get the most economical and plain Fiesta trims ever made :(. No Zetec S, Duratorq or anything like that.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.