Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been thinking about this for a while now..... We should have a G2G/snowmobiling trip. I think that would be a lot of fun. If anyone has any ideas of where or when, just say it. I really need to go somewhere this year, I only put on 103 miles last year.

Well, you can also post pics of your sled too.

Heres mine - A 2003 Polaris Indy 500 XC SP, with you guessed it, 103 miles.

Bigger pic - http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid73/p9d62b874e382361fe4fdbf362c02a326/fb781575.jpg.orig.jpg

Sorry for the crappy pic, but thats all I have.

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
omg snowmobiling is so much fun, did it a few years back up in mammoth. Forget skiing!! I like it better!!

although, winters here in cali are spent riding dirtbikes
Yeah it is a lot of fun. Until you hit somehting under the snow that you cant see. The snow is really deceiving. You cant see dips in the trail until you are close to them. And sometimes its too late.

·
Registered
257 Posts
I say we all plan a trip boarding!!!!! I spent $800.00 on all my gear and only went one time errrrrr I am so using it this year.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Good luck finding anyone in the North East to go, since moving here 2 years ago, I've searched for someone to go with and haven't found a sole. I've always wanted to go, just don't want to do my first run solo. Maine and NH have trails state-wide.

I think a winter g2g would be awesome.

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Good luck finding anyone in the North East to go, since moving here 2 years ago, I've searched for someone to go with and haven't found a sole. I've always wanted to go, just don't want to do my first run solo. Maine and NH have trails state-wide.

I think a winter g2g would be awesome.
Where do you live at? And I have my best friend and his dad that would want to go. Not on FJ, but its a sowmobiling trip so it doesnt matter. I have never been "up north" so I need to go.

Racen Princess- Not to be a jerk, but that doesnt apply here. You want to go snowboarding, start your own thread.

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Id be uo for a snowmobile trip but Polaris
When that thing breaks down i not hauling u outta the woods

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Where do you live at? And I have my best friend and his dad that would want to go. Not on FJ, but its a sowmobiling trip so it doesnt matter. I have never been "up north" so I need to go.
I currently live in Maine.

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Was that supposed to be funny?
Its alright, its still under warranty.

No mods for the sled yet, probably the only thing I will do is an MBRP silencer. Saves 10 pounds, sounds good, and adds 2, count em' 2, HP.
And when it comes time to replace things due to wear, then I will replace them with performance parts.

Come on, where are your sleds? Especially Kool_ZX3.
Its probably a Yamaha

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yeah, I saw that in the last snow-tech magazine. That is crazy.
I love how it looks on there. Too much $ for my uses.

Do you snowmobile axon?

Did anyone see a bigger pic of this in there?

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Was that supposed to be funny?
Its alright, its still under warranty.

No mods for the sled yet, probably the only thing I will do is an MBRP silencer. Saves 10 pounds, sounds good, and adds 2, count em' 2, HP.
And when it comes time to replace things due to wear, then I will replace them with performance parts.

Come on, where are your sleds? Especially Kool_ZX3.
Its probably a Yamaha
It was supposeto be funny for sure, A Polaris.Thank god the skidoo's are better then the 4 wheelers
My cousin has a Polaris XLT 600 triple H.O. Hauls like a mofo that's for sure
I don't got a sled actually i just go steal a teacher of mine from high schools 700 MXZ
Only the best aka Bombadier
I be buying a MXZ after i get a job after school and [censored].800 MXZ, wanna race

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Sure Ill race, cause you dont have one, but once you do, nahhh.

Come on I want this to happen, anyone have any ideas on where?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts