Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Inheritly Sinister
12,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Originally posted by teamford:
watching my stopwatch before the padlock is taken out
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Why. This isn't really a repost, but a clarification. I guess it could have been tacked to the original thread, but not many people would have cared then.

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Originally posted by Egz:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by teamford:
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Why. This isn't really a repost, but a clarification. I guess it could have been tacked to the original thread, but not many people would have cared then.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">I would've replied to the other thread, except the original was locked

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Hmmm What was pnw3d more? the horse or car?

·
Registered
7,351 Posts
Well at least the horse was dead and didnt go phyco on the driver

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
http://www0.rhein-zeitung.de/on/03/04/23/topnews/foto0.html

23.04.03 Bei einem spektakulären Verkehrsunfall im mittelfränkischen Hausen/ Forchheim, wurde ein Pferd durch die Frontscheibe eines Fahrzeuges geschleudert. Vier Pferde waren am Dienmstag-Abend ausgebrochen. Ein Haflinger wurde vom Pkw gerammt und landete auf dem Beifahrersitz. Der 26- jährige Fahrer blieb außer einem Schock unverletzt, das Tier wurde getötet. Foto: Klaus Ponner, dpa
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">
23.04.03 with a spectacular traffic accident in Middle Franconian living/Forchheim, a horse was hurled by the windshield of a vehicle. Four horses had broken out in the Dienmstag evening. A Haflinger was rammed by the passenger car and landed on the passenger seat. The 26 year old drivers remained intact except a shock, the animal was killed. Photo: Klaus Ponner, dpa
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">

·
Registered
84 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Thats sad. Poor Horse. I'm glad there wasn't anyone in the passenger seat.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Dont misunderatand me guys....lol

I am so against lock threads.....trust me, enough of mine are locked to meet the quota for all of the Focaljet members.

I never understood why the other ones where locked

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
Originally posted by Smoe:
Hmmm What was pnw3d more? the horse or car?
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">the people who thought the pic was fake and the moderator who locked it.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Jebus Shiva, going so far as to create a website just to make people believe it's real. Give me a break.

These bouncing smilies mean I'm kidding.

·
Registered
993 Posts
and I thought squeezing a 36"TV and 3 people into my zx5 was impressive...

of course the exterior of my car came away unscathed as well.

Have to wonder, since the horse was already in the car, why they didn't just drive it to the vet.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
This is obviously the wrong way to add additional horsepower to a Focus....

1 - 20 of 26 Posts