Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Sir Buffs A LOT
1,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hopefully my ST200's will be here by the end of the week. Ordered my new tires today, (Falken ZE 512 Ziex's, 215/45/17). Can I use the lug nuts from stock 5 spoke 16" wheels with the ST200's and are there any special precautions for removing the center caps from the stockers to put on the ST200's? Thanks in advance. Oh by the way, found a local tire place that is going to do the mounting & balancing for me for only $30.00 total!!

·
Almost choked on a Girl Scout ...cookie
16,227 Posts
Can I use the lug nuts from stock 5 spoke 16" wheels with the ST200's and are there any special precautions for removing the center caps from the stockers to put on the ST200's?
Lug nuts are the same.
The center caps... pop 'em out from the back with your fingers, and push them into the new rims. (that is if you have 16" stockers, which I believe you do)
Enjoy your new look!

·
Sir Buffs A LOT
1,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Hale! Now the waiting begins. Tires should be here tomorrow. Ordered them from TireSavings.com, being shipped out of MA. I think it was a pretty good deal, paid a total of $314.24 for the four Falkens, 4 new chrome valve stems and shipping. Was going to get them from Discount Tire, taking advantge of thier free shipping, but they wanted $81.00 per tire compared to $67.00 from TireSavings.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts