Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a clutch

spec stage III was the clutch of choice, so now all of those that have been bugging me to get one, who is going to help me put it in

maybe the f1 bbq this year will be a clutch/turbo kit install day

also what gear fluid should I use?

·
Registered
3,589 Posts
SWEET!!! You were all talking about not wanting to mess up your stock clutch...

So once you get this sucker in are you gonna come down to PIR?

·
Registered
420 Posts
Its about damn time Peter.

Theres tranny fluid debates all over the Shift it forum.
So many people say diffrent things its hard to tell, I would PM Terry (Kogboxking) and see what he says.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Alright no more whining or wussing out that you can't do anything cuz your clutch is bad

·
Registered
470 Posts
Does this mean you might actually break outta the 15's?

BBWWWHAAAAA!!!!! ROFL LMAO!

·
Registered
420 Posts
Hey Jeff, go back to Nasioc you traitor.

Of course peter has a WRX also...

You also need to add the purty Perrin IC hoses we installed to your signature. BLING.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Hey Jeff, go back to Nasioc you traitor.

Of course peter has a WRX also...

You also need to add the purty Perrin IC hoses we installed to your signature. BLING.

Come on now...you know I still have mad respect for the Focus.
Just a little easier to go fast in the REX

·
Registered
151 Posts
Jeff, I didn't know you got a rex. Shoot man, we need to get together soon so that I can check it out. I tried calling you a little while back, but had the wrong phone number.

I'm semi in the market for a new car myself, and was thinking about getting a wrx. After driving my dad's company wrx I began to appreciate how much fun they are to drive. I'm debating between a few different cars...too many choices...

·
Registered
359 Posts
Jeff, I didn't know you got a rex. Shoot man, we need to get together soon so that I can check it out. I tried calling you a little while back, but had the wrong phone number.

I'm semi in the market for a new car myself, and was thinking about getting a wrx. After driving my dad's company wrx I began to appreciate how much fun they are to drive. I'm debating between a few different cars...too many choices...
What's up Adam! It's been a long time. Picked up the WRX in January. I definately recommend getting one though the 06's have a face only a mother could love.

Walter sold his second Cobb AP awhile back, so I bought from someone on NASIOC and WOW! Fun times. I'll PM you my cell Adam.

Sorry for hijacking your thread Peter!

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
wrx's are for suckers, buy mine so I can by an evo
btw check your pm's adam

1 - 12 of 12 Posts