Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DETROIT, Aug 5 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co. (F) on Tuesday said it was extending most of its incentive offers on Ford-branded vehicles through Sept. 30, and sweetening deals on five models.

Ford's incentives -- including its Lincoln and Mercury brands -- averaged $3,687 per vehicle in July, a 5.8 percent increase from June. Despite that increase, Ford's sales fell 11.5 percent, due to lower fleet sales, weak car sales and the changeover to a new version of the F-150 pickup.

Most of Ford's vehicles are already offered with zero-percent financing for up to five years or $3,000 in rebates.

Ford's tweaks include lower interest rates for the Mustang, Escape and Explorer Sport Trac and a $500 increase in rebates for the Taurus and Escape. Additionally, the high performance Focus SVT model will now be sold with the same incentives offered on other Focus versions.
link

Go buy some cars folks, I doubt it will get much better then this.

·
Driver > Car
23,988 Posts
great. NOW they offer the incentives on the SVT!

we have to target people to get them that probably dont yet know about focaljet!!
grrr...

·
Registered
534 Posts
I say wait untill late December when dealer are hurting to make quater numbers. They will basically start giving these cars away...

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
I got an email yesterday from Team Ford Racing saying that because I was a member I would be offered up to $2,000 rebate on an SVT Focus or 0% financing if I qualified and that I could go to www.svt.ford.com and click news for more details. It also stated that the SVTF is now backed by the 100,000 mile/5 year powertrain extended service plan*

I read the details and that * said only available to residents of Florida

Today I got home and there was a flyer from Ford, stating any way you want it.

0% plus (up to) $1500 Ford Credit Bonus Cash* or up to $3500 cash back on 2003 Taurus, or up to $4000 cash back on 2003 Ranger, or up to $4500 cash back on 2003 Windstar. Bonus Cash is only available when financed through Ford Credit. Otherwise just purchase before 9/2/03.

Why does Ford send this stuff out to who they think are current '02 and '03 Ford owners don't they realize they we will be pissed when we see the effect of their rebates on our trade-in values?

·
Driver > Car
23,988 Posts
Why does Ford send this stuff out to who they think are current '02 and '03 Ford owners don't they realize they we will be pissed when we see the effect of their rebates on our trade-in values?
That's a truly eXcellent point. If i waited like ... 5 months to get my car i would have gotten the other warranty. for free. not pay $980 like i did.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts