Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ford Focus exterior \"Woody\" and Carbon Fiber kits are here...

...unfortunately, for this brilliant idea I sent PT Woody almost two years ago, I'm getting NOTHING. I'm still saving up for $5,000 so I can get set up as a "jobber" for them. Still, some of you that like custom-cut vinyl kits might dig this. TELL THEM THAT TIM HANSEN SENT YOU. Thank you.

Ford Focus "Woody" or Carbon Fiber kits.

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
Re: Ford Focus exterior \"Woody\" and Carbon Fiber kits are here...

So they are the ones responsible for the woody pt's out there? lol

seriously man...don't waste $5000 in this product...its the ugliest thing I have ever seen and besides the point it looks horrible, its one big sticker for $500

·
Registered
3,199 Posts

Not bad, but a little steep @ $500.00 though. Just my $.02 worth

·
Registered
546 Posts

I'd rather be in a manage a trios w/ Rosie O'Donnell and Barbara Walters.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Actually, I don't see it listed in the "woody" look for the Focus, just in a bunch of color-shifting vinyl types. And as far as the proliferation of woody PT's; they started it, but DaimlerChrysler shortly thereafter cooked up their own version as a factory option. Since then, PT Woody the company has branched out some. I designed one for the New Beetle BEFORE they had one, and mine's better looking... my day will come, I tell you...

·
Registered
4,197 Posts

this is a little off topic but uh...Nationwide, you have 695 posts and been here since 02-01 and yet this is the FIRST time I ever saw you before...wtf? this is weird.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Well, I haven't been on much in the last year, being as how I have never owned a Focus (in fact, I'm waiting for them to depreciate down to about $2,000 or so, which should be another 3-4 years)

·
Registered
6,296 Posts

i was checking out that site last night, and i must say, your designs are sooo much better than PT Woody's.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

I'll be damned, though; they actually did one-up me on the MINI Woody kits. I did a proposal for this based on the fake wicker applique Peter Sellars had his original Mini done up with (seen in the film A Shot In The Dark; that was his actual car), and their interpretation, I'd say, is even better than mine!

Still, most of their SUV applications need major help. And that Windstar job...man, I think they deliberately ignored every existing line on the vehicle...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts