Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how bout freddy, Yellow Fo_us? I think that his should be right there at the top.. I will try to find a pic.

[ 04-29-2003, 06:49 PM: Message edited by: focuz04 ]

·
Registered
19,264 Posts
Originally posted by focuz04:
how bout freddy, Yellow Fo_us? I think that his should be right there at the top.. I will try to find a pic.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Here ya go...

304 Posts
CWCZX3's is beautifully executed, as well as CTZX3. both should be in there. also, idk why it hasnt been said yet, but tom must go here for obvious reasons.

·
Registered
250 Posts
I'm a big fan of clean lines, tastefulness, and understatement. My favourite Focus is ZX3 Canuck's. A full Euro-bodied Focus, now sporting 13" Wilwood brakes!

Exterior:

Hatch area:

Brakes:

If only I could find the money, my Focus would look like this, too.

Good job ZX3 Canuck

Rex

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Originally posted by everyone-needs-a-clear-focus:
CWCZX3's is beautifully executed, as well as CTZX3.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Here's CWCZX3's...

And of course Euro Ford Fan...

I also have to nominate ChrisF's and P-51's on general principles, but can't find pics at the moment.

·
LET'S GO RIDE BIKES
2,760 Posts
I'm with Rex
I dig the clean euro look so my vote goes to ZX3 Canuck

·
Not so Photo Master
6,625 Posts

[ 04-30-2003, 12:25 AM: Message edited by: sicko ]

·
Registered
12,749 Posts
Well I thought it would be cool to get a group of pics together of everyone's favorite focus.
The reason being, is that there are alot of people out there who do not know the potential of the focus. So we can give some visual evidence all in one concise thread!

Please don't post your own car. Let others post it for you if it is truly worthy! Also if you post a sleeper, please post a list of mods to show why you think it should be in this hall of fame. We want to give the newbs something to shoot for! Whether it be show or go, or both!

Here are a few of the best foci I am aware of. Of course these will vary by taste. But these people have dropped bank into these cars!

Jon - Fastrax Car: Custom Turbo (240+ whp)/Pectel/Everything!!

HotRodKris's Car: JRSC Big Boost (187 whp)/Everything Else

Fonzie's Car: No Limit Body Kit, very cleanly done

Nazars Car: F-Max Turbo/Pectel(220whp)/Built

RacerX Car: Supercharged (I think), and just NICE

Don't know who's car, but looked to be turbo-charged with custom wide body kit.

Mods if these belongs in Rigz, please move. It just didn't fit the guidelines that I am aware of.

[ 04-30-2003, 01:25 PM: Message edited by: belacyrf ]

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
< opionion ahead! watch out! >

those are nice, but i dont consider 'dropping bank' into a car criteria for the best.

< /opinion >

i like the black transformer one, and thats going to be the kit i'm getting eventually

racerx's car is just amazing in person, tho i cant wait till he takes off all those damn swoopies

most of my favorite Foci arent even real. Over in the concepts forum there are many people who have made Foci beyond anyones dreams. Straight from the minds of the people who create them, direct from their heart to the pixles. They dont let manufacturers determine what looks good on their cars, THEY have that decision.

< edit >
ok, i see your point more now, sorry!

< /edit >

[ 04-29-2003, 12:55 PM: Message edited by: SaTaNcLaUz ]

·
Registered
12,749 Posts
Dropping bank isn't the only consideration, but it shows effort! As far as concepts, those do nothing for a newbie who doesn't know what is currently possible for the focus. These cars have the parts that are currently available for the focus. So these are things someone can do now. Which is why I started this. Like I said, cars posted will vary by taste, which is cool! As long as you think it would make your own "hall of fame" then post it.

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
As I am always a groupie.......someone have a picture of Chris F.'s car.

A Hall of Fame sleeper fo' sure.

·
Registered
8,272 Posts
wooohooo.....my car made it...lol, I LOVE IT, thnx yo

heres my few favorites, all my buddies' cars so its a bit biased, lol

my budies hennant's car(MMW)

look, its my car again

nader's car

and the 3 musketeers, oh look, me again

[ 04-30-2003, 01:27 AM: Message edited by: nazthug ]

·
Banned
17,312 Posts
I believe that Sandmann has a pic or two of Chris F's car....If not, maybe Covert1 has one.
DEFINITELY a sweet Semi-Sleeper.
As far as other Famous cars, there's TAMMY's Saleen, there's Turbo Tom's car, BANDIT's Wagon...
Hmmmm....
What about the BIG-Time Foci?
All the Real WRC cars, the Jet-Powered wagon, Joe Morgan's car, and any of the other top Drag Foci....
Also, the Sony X-Plod Show-cars...
The others which first come to mind have already been pointed out.
Bela, PLEASE Identify the cars in your first post.

[ 04-30-2003, 02:27 AM: Message edited by: MichaelXi ]

·
Banned
17,312 Posts
Here's SeymourS2's car...
He'll have to list his mods...

·
Banned
17,312 Posts
Who's car is that Gandalf?

1 - 20 of 49 Posts