·
Registered
7,351 Posts
OMG enough with this damn pic!

·
Registered
19,264 Posts
NEW RULE!

ANYONE WHO POSTS THIS GODDAMN PIC ANYMORE IS PERMABANNED!

Sorry to yell.. but seriously... this is over and over and over and over and over and over. Normally reposts don't bug me but come on folks! If you're not that regular of a poster, then make an effort to go back and see what you've missed... please!

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Yeah i remember seeing news footage of this accident. Everyone around was just "WTF" but apparently the driver sustained some pretty serious injuries. i do know that this is not photochopped though.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
this picture has a higher post count than i do...

·
Registered
228 Posts
i'm in here lots and i didn't see this post before. i'm not going to go back and look for something i don't know exists. so thanks to the guy for reposting this so i could see it.

for those of you waaaans who hate reposts. DON'T READ IT IF YOU'VE SEEN IT. the guy put "focus hit a horse" in the title so don't click on it. ooow it took up a miniscule amount of real estate on your monitor. how will you ever recover

·
Registered
2,819 Posts
Originally posted by SilverFocusZX3:
this is not a repost this horse is differnt this one's name was stan
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">

No it is not PHOTOCHOPPED!

·
Banned
17,312 Posts
You guys say it's not Photo-Shopped, but that's just the Wierdest position for a Horse to be in if it really was Hit.
It would have had to Leap into the front window, and horses won't do that.
The horse would've been clipped and flipped before it could've gone through the window like that....
And this horse has no Belly.
It's back legs are not in a position consistent w/ being hit.
The damage to the roof looks like pole or guardrail through the windshield, not a horse. The Creases don't add up.

[ 05-22-2003, 10:07 PM: Message edited by: MichaelXi ]

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
this is not a repost this horse is differnt this one's name was stan

[ 05-22-2003, 04:42 PM: Message edited by: SilverFocusZX3 ]

·
Registered
32 Posts
Michael, it looks very real. The roof is pushed up where the horses head and back must have hit, and the side edges of the hood are bent up, because the horses stomach must have crushed it in the center. It's stomach is probably on the dash and front seat, that's why you can't see it. Also, look at the firemen standing around in a circle dumbfounded! Also: posted 05-22-2003 04:42 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yeah i remember seeing news footage of this accident. Everyone around was just "WTF" but apparently the driver sustained some pretty serious injuries. i do know that this is not photochopped though.

P.S. I was the first one to repost this about a month ago. People went nuts, as if I had just commited a serious crime. Ease up on the reposters. Not all of us can search back thru pages of posts to see if it's a repost. Just delete it!

[ 05-23-2003, 01:00 AM: Message edited by: Mike M. ]

·
Registered
389 Posts
Oh That has been already posted. In fact I'v had the picture as a back ground on be gateway computer for two weeeks
sorry, old news.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts