Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I´m new in this forum and like you, love my Focus and love to extract some HPs from the Duratec 2l. At this moment my Focus have this modds below:

* Cosworth Intake Manifold
* Milltek 2,25" Exhaust Manifold and full Exhaust
* Crower Stage 2 camshafts
* 60mm TBI original Ford from **************
* K&N Intake
* J10 Enkei wheels with 215/45 Dunlop tires
* Ethanol injectors

So, today I´m tunning my ECU with Unichip, but with this Cosworth Intake Manifold and this camshaft, my car don´t have idle and can´t tune this with unichip. Search about a ECU flash, I found SCT, but dont know if my non-USA Focus have the support of SCT Team. I want to have custom tune, because probably will have more modds, and don´t want to have to buy another map or so.

Anyone know if SCT support my car with this drive by wire trottle body? Maybe the Pr-Racer package?

Anyone in Europe or in country with the same european Focus have the SCT?

Thak you very much.

Augusto Moura

·
Registered
490 Posts
Hi, I´m new in this forum and like you, love my Focus and love to extract some HPs from the Duratec 2l. At this moment my Focus have this modds below:

* Cosworth Intake Manifold
* Milltek 2,25" Exhaust Manifold and full Exhaust
* Crower Stage 2 camshafts
* 60mm TBI original Ford from **************
* K&N Intake
* J10 Enkei wheels with 215/45 Dunlop tires
* Ethanol injectors

So, today I´m tunning my ECU with Unichip, but with this Cosworth Intake Manifold and this camshaft, my car don´t have idle and can´t tune this with unichip. Search about a ECU flash, I found SCT, but dont know if my non-USA Focus have the support of SCT Team. I want to have custom tune, because probably will have more modds, and don´t want to have to buy another map or so.

Anyone know if SCT support my car with this drive by wire trottle body? Maybe the Pr-Racer package?

Anyone in Europe or in country with the same european Focus have the SCT?

Thak you very much.

Augusto Moura

We do support overseas vehicles but I would need to know your processor code to be sure. If you can, take a picture of the processor itself (it will have a ford label on it, that is what I need to see) and I can tell you if we can support the vehicle or not.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We do support overseas vehicles but I would need to know your processor code to be sure. If you can, take a picture of the processor itself (it will have a ford label on it, that is what I need to see) and I can tell you if we can support the vehicle or not.
Ok, thanks for helpping. I took all the pictures I could. Take a look.

·
Registered
490 Posts
I see you have access to IDS.

We should be able to flash that vehicle as the processor is the same as ones available in Asia. Unfortunately though, we do not have access to your processor code in our database. Meaning, it would have to be added which takes a lot of time.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I see you have access to IDS.

We should be able to flash that vehicle as the processor is the same as ones available in Asia. Unfortunately though, we do not have access to your processor code in our database. Meaning, it would have to be added which takes a lot of time.
How much time you need, and what you need for this? I realy need something to flash my ecu with new parameters that fits the modds I´ve done. Thanks.

·
Registered
490 Posts
How much time you need, and what you need for this? I realy need something to flash my ecu with new parameters that fits the modds I´ve done. Thanks.
It depends. If the template matches or is close to something we already have it can be done pretty quickly. If it doesn't match and has to be gone through by hand it will take significantly longer.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Seorry, if I´m being boring. But can you tell me if you have success with it? I have plenty of frinds and customers that need this, and I´m sure I´ll buy SCT for it. Best regards.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Seorry, if I´m being boring. But can you tell me if you have success with it? I have plenty of frinds and customers that need this, and I´m sure I´ll buy SCT for it. Best regards.
We are currently working on a few of the Asian processors so I can submit this too to see if it is similar.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Apologies for not following up but it appears the original strategy has been added to our database (the only 9M55xx that is in there.)

The problem is, we do not have a vehicle or processor to test flash capabilities. So while we can add software support, we are unable to test actual flashing support.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts