Ford Focus Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, new here to the site. I had someone give me a 2004 Ford Focus ZX3, (35K miles and 2.3L Duratec), Free, no title and not registered. I did a search and no liens and this person is the owner. The person just wanted it off his property, did not want to pay registration back fees and figure out the Viper alarm that disable the car.
Anyway, I want to turn the car into a track car. I thought NASA has a Spec Focus division, but I can not find anything new on this race series and NASA website does not list it. I assume it is defunct?
Does anyone have any information regards to this. Anyway, will probably on use it for open track days anyway but did like the idea of a series for the car.
Thanks for any input.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hello, new here to the site. I had someone give me a 2004 Ford Focus ZX3, (35K miles and 2.3L Duratec), Free, no title and not registered. I did a search and no liens and this person is the owner. The person just wanted it off his property, did not want to pay registration back fees and figure out the Viper alarm that disable the car.
Anyway, I want to turn the car into a track car. I thought NASA has a Spec Focus division, but I can not find anything new on this race series and NASA website does not list it. I assume it is defunct?
Does anyone have any information regards to this. Anyway, will probably on use it for open track days anyway but did like the idea of a series for the car.
Thanks for any input.
If that car is in decent shape, it's relatively desirable as Foci go.
The 2.3 was only in the ZX3 for 2 years. Mine has 327,000 miles and still going strong.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts