Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
King wheel-whore. BOW before me!
4,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So thanks to Ron and my ongoing contact with Mark Kauffman we will have not 1 but 2 Representatives in the house for the Dinner / Awards Banquet. One is Lisa Schroeder of the ST Performance Team. The Other is KC Dalia the Ford Focus Brand Manager. Both will be in attendance at the Dinner / Awards Banquet and will be speaking there. Vehicle-wise is being worked on, apparently Ford has the trailers stacked this year so they are trying to fit in a surprise but NO bets yet on that as its a BIG maybe and they won't know until the Wednesday of the show on that nor will I know. Another possible rep is potential as well but we won't know that until Wednesday as well.

Carlisle will be providing us a 20x40 Tent this year, a Huge Tent that is the biggest in their arsenal. We also have 5 Rows for Foci this year with support for 25 Foci in each row!

Carlisle will be in the House at the Dinner / Awards Banquet. Patrick from Carlisle's Performance and Style Show will be stopping by to talk about that event and hand out info on it.

Tony D from New Edge Performance will be on-hand all weekend as well, one of the old school OG vendors so make sure to stop by and talk to him as he will have his ZX3 up there that weekend.

That's the latest, I'll keep this updated as we near into the event! :thumbup:

·
MS Paint PWNS ME!
9,807 Posts
Sweet!

·
Premium Member
12,225 Posts
What ever happened with Patrick and KC? Were they there at the banquet?

·
King wheel-whore. BOW before me!
4,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Patrick got pulled into the Downtown Parade due to the weather and them not being able to setup on time due to it.

KC never made it to Carlisle, Lisa was the only one related to the Focus there even though KC was on Rick from Carlisle Event's list and the AFN Event Program

1 - 5 of 5 Posts