Ford Focus Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had my car at ford since tuesday so that they can fix some stuff on it. I went to pick it up today and did a walk around and I could not believe what I saw, they wrecked my car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Man I was so Pissed off still am in fact the car only has 603 miles on it. But they say they are going to fix it. Just wanted to vent for a bit.

·
Registered
7,351 Posts
Umm... what did they do? Very vauge.

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
<font color="blue">man w/ that low of mileage if i was u i would seriously demand a new one cuz ur cars value just depreciated after they wrecked it
id kill someone
</font>

·
Registered
5,580 Posts
yeh, just fixin it isnt good enuff here man...dependin on what happened. and the 'fix' might not be enuff.

similar to when i bought mine the 1 i went to go pickup had huge gashes and dents in the hood, guy said oh my guys will fix that right up...i told him to go take that car and stick it...gimme the yella 1 in the showroom. nuff said.

consult your lawyer on this matter 1st.

-Ult

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They backed it into something or someone hit the back of the car
I will try to get the HID lights as restitution and have them fix the bumper

·
Registered
5,447 Posts
They backed it into something or someone hit the back of the car
I will try to get the HID lights as restitution and have them fix the bumper
there you go jeff...that sounds like a good deal

·
I can't stop typing...I can't stop typing...I can'
6,037 Posts
I had my car at ford since tuesday so that they can fix some stuff on it. I went to pick it up today and did a walk around and I could not believe what I saw, they wrecked my car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Man I was so Pissed off still am in fact the car only has 603 miles on it. But they say they are going to fix it. Just wanted to vent for a bit.
I hope you got it in writing that they are taking responsibility for the damage, and that they will fix it. I made that mistake before. I had my car in for service, and got it back all banged up and scratched. I had them verbally agree to fix the car. Later I went back to have it fixed and they gave me the "who are you and what are you talking about" After that I demanded then to put everything in writing.

The next time I went in and they damaged my car and asked them what they plan on doing about it they said "well you can go through your insurance to fix it." At that I hit the roof, demanded them to put it in writing that they take full responsibility for the damages, Sign, print and date the paper, and I also demanded them to do what ever they cool ON THE SPOT (the car still had glue on the paint from the protective shipping plastic, and they never removed it so I made them clean and buff the car infront of me; to also allow me to see if there was any more hidden damage to the car.

I refuse to ever buy a car, or bring one in for service to that dealership ever again. In total they managed to dent 2 doors, scratch up both the front and rear bumpers, dent my hood on a crease, Scratch my passenger side window, and scratch up my interior door panels. Some of the damage was from before I got my car, and the rest came from trying to fix it, or me bringing my car in, leaving it overnight to have a recall done, and then having my car returned with nothing more than a dent and scratch in it. As if that wasn't bad enough the 2 doors they did "fix" had the paint start pealing off the car. When I took the car to another ford dealer (finally found a decent one) they asked If I bought the car used. I wound up never getting a chace to go after them for what they did to the car because it was destroyed in a car crash. I will never stop cursing that dealership. (Stamford Ford/Nissan Motors)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts