Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
i saw the clip of them taking it for a spin. I wish i could drive like that. I have no clue what is in that car. But this does bring up another topic, why isnt there a show like Top Gear in the states? I want to be able to turn on TV, flip to the Speed channel and watch someone test drive Italian Supercars. Briliant idea. Sorry i didnt answer ur question.
Justin

·
Not so Photo Master
6,625 Posts

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
The puma isn't a cougar, we have the cougar in England. It's a completely standalone model. It's a fantastic compact sports car, not that much bigger than the Honda CRX. You can get teh Puma as the ST160 which is what my brother back home in the UK has. It has 160bhp in a 1.7 litre engine (zetec).... i always wanted one especially the ST160

·
Registered
52 Posts
yeah, its based on the Ford Ka minicar. lightweight yet lots of pep. they had a great ad campaign when they launched it, where they digitally added Steve McQueen from the movie Bullet. You see him cruising around the streets of San Francisco in a Puma; very well done ad.

·
Registered
4,803 Posts
How are you getting to watch TopGear? What channel? I've been pissed that Speed doesn't run that show.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I download clips of it from Kazaa. I love that show.

·
Premium Member
3,128 Posts
The Puma was one of the best looking cars Ford ever made, IMO. Very underrated and underappreciated by the masses.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Nice! I like... but you DO see some semblance of the cougar in the front grille and taillights...

Andrew

1 - 16 of 16 Posts