Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Pron Star
14,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has this been posed before? Great shots from the Ring. Someone was actually trying to do this when I was there but in a white Ford Transit van. It might have had GB plates on it as well. Was watching where I was going. Anyhow it is a great video to see the better parts of the Ring. James

http://www.dd.ag/sus/Minifilme/TopGear_RingTransit.wmv

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Left foot braking a Ford Transit Van. She just reminded me why I love her.

And how would it feel to be on your motorcycle and be overtaken by a van.

·
Pron Star
14,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Glad I run a 9min 36sec and better on the Ring that would suck to have been beaten by that van.

She has 14,000 to 15,000 laps, I hope I can complete 10% of that.

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
She must have really hammered on it to kill the ABS. No?

"Entering the carousel. Fasten your seatbelts."

·
Registered
892 Posts
that was the coolest video ever... in a van! she was passing motorcycles like it was nothing...

I can't wait to come to germany!

·
Banned
10,374 Posts
Wait a second... 1337 racing skills, german, pretty hot, and isn't afraid to diss Clarkson to his face. I'm in love! <3

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Was watching some of the one last night. Loved the bit on which was faster: Changing the entire running gear on a WRC Focus, or girls getting ready for the night out.
I watched that last night too. Only so funny cause it's so accurate. I think I could do a full oil change (not some 10 min thing) sometimes before the girlie gets ready.

Jason

·
Registered
52 Posts
that chick in the vid is sabine schimitz. "She's an ex-professional race driver who now drives 1100 to 1200 laps every year in the Ring Taxi (BMW M5)"

·
Registered
10,752 Posts
Was watching some of the one last night. Loved the bit on which was faster: Changing the entire running gear on a WRC Focus, or girls getting ready for the night out.
I watched that last night too. Only so funny cause it's so accurate. I think I could do a full oil change (not some 10 min thing) sometimes before the girlie gets ready.

Jason
You guys watching the UK vid or did this actually air on the Discovery version?

I saw it from the torrent a week or so ago, just weird seeing so many people pop up saying they saw it last night which is normal Discovery Top Gear night....

·
Registered
10,752 Posts
It was on TV. (the WRC vs women one)
WRC vs. Women???

Wow if the Sabine in the Van clip has aired on Discovery then thats great! They're actually starting to air recent clips because that only just aired on Top Gear UK i think 2 weeks ago.

Now if they would finally start putting the show on Discovery HD!

·
Inheritly Sinister
12,926 Posts
It was on TV. (the WRC vs women one)
WRC vs. Women???

Wow if the Sabine in the Van clip has aired on Discovery then thats great! They're actually starting to air recent clips because that only just aired on Top Gear UK i think 2 weeks ago.

Now if they would finally start putting the show on Discovery HD!
No, I meant the changing of a WRC Focus vs the changing of women.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts