Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
is THE most interesting man in the world!
3,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy, a while back I purchased a Ford service manual from a fellow jetter, I forgot who it was. Well, it never worked right, it says that it cannot find the volume "2002 service" and it's not in any files that I was given access to when I bought the disc. Does anyone have the volumes I can purchase directly? It has to be the ones that Ford uses because it appears the program is working, it just has nothing to pull data from. Thanks again.

·
Devil's Advocate. Just to cheese you off.
6,880 Posts
you installed it, not just trying to run it off the CD? The CD is in in the drive when you try to run it? If so, the only thing wierd I have noticed that the software REALLY doesn't like it if the CD-ROM drive is any drive letter other than D:

it may have been me you bought the CD from, I can't remember, I've sold about 5 of them this year.

·
is THE most interesting man in the world!
3,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Don't know if it was you. I was given access to a server via a password and downloaded it. It's looking for it in drive C. Maybe I should burn it to disc and see if that fixes it.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Just emailed you 01 info.Thats all I have,but at least you can see if it works.

·
Devil's Advocate. Just to cheese you off.
6,880 Posts
Don't know if it was you. I was given access to a server via a password and downloaded it. It's looking for it in drive C. Maybe I should burn it to disc and see if that fixes it.
yah I think you should burn it to CD, then use the setup program on the CD to install it.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Well, it never worked right, it says that it cannot find the volume "2002 service"
Do you have one of the older service manual CDsthat has all the Ford cars on it (like a Ford dealer would have)? Those CDs also require a "System Disc" CD, which has the "volume" information....a real pain to use if you only have one CD rom.

p.s.airforcefocus,
Did you get the PM I sent?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts