Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
12,749 Posts
I trust it.. the models on that list havent' changed for how long??? You work on the same thing long enough, eventually you get the bugs worked out. Problem is, besides the expedition... what other cars are on the "want to buy" list?

·
Ho, ho, ho... Green Giant
4,287 Posts
I trust it.. the models on that list havent' changed for how long??? You work on the same thing long enough, eventually you get the bugs worked out. Problem is, besides the expedition... what other cars are on the "want to buy" list?
precisely!

the one that makes me go
is the Ford T-Bird / Lincoln LS. Are they talking the NEW T-Bird. Didn't that car have all sorts of engine issues?

Mike

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
precisely!

the one that makes me go
is the Ford T-Bird / Lincoln LS. Are they talking the NEW T-Bird. Didn't that car have all sorts of engine issues?

Mike
I don't recall it having an issues engine wise, maybe a few here and there but minor. Never heard anything about that

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
precisely!

the one that makes me go

Mike
Same basic engine that is in the LS and Jag S-Type.

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Exactly it's an aj series v8 built by jag and installed in the ls/tbird. Nice engine and was also on ward's 10 best back in 2000

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Quote by Deborah Coleman, vice president, Ford Motor Company Global Quality:
"This should prove to Ford employees that we can indeed be the quality leader," she said. "It is not an insurmountable challenge. We need to maintain a consistent level of improvement. That is what customers are looking for."
Indeed. Only when they demonstrate a continuing commmitment to that will I consider buying another Ford.

I'm sorry to say my 2002 ZX5 was the product of another philosophy altogether - the lowest bidder.

·
Registered
7,109 Posts
I drove my little ranger for almost 160k miles with very little problems. Aside from the firestone tire issues the only things that were worked on were the regular maintence issues (brakes, oil, timing belt, accessory belt etc.
good luck
-bix

1 - 16 of 16 Posts