Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So every one knows what happened to the post about the Ford chip tune...I asked to have it removed. My name is Dennis Reinhart, I am friends with the owners of www.fordchip.com I use the same tuning they have spent years dyno testing and designing and perfecting. I am also an exclusive dealer for there chips/tuning. I post on about 10 other sites also. I will be a paid supporter and vendor on this site within the next two weeks. Fordchip.com is not to be confused with any connection to Ford/Lincoln/Mercury. My friend at Fordchip.com is the smartest EEC engineer I have ever met. We can custom tune any EEC 4 or EEC 5 computer. We can also reprogram the new PTEC/SVT computers, remove speed limiting, raise shift points, adjust for cam and intake changes as well as injector and Maf changes. We can custom tune supercharger/turbo charger installs as well. Someone posted some information on the last post that just did not belong there. I have spoken with them today. Their misinformation was unintentional, that is why it needed to be removed. I just want every one to know the tune in Atlanta is on April 26/27 and Chicago will be 11/12/13 we are here to help. I truly appreciate the moderators working with us on this. If anyone has any questions, please call or email me.

Dennis

[ 03-27-2003, 02:39 PM: Message edited by: Dennis Reinhart ]

·
Inebriated Pecker Obstructionist
2,958 Posts
Dennis, what days will you be in the Houston area? And where will you be at?
I am in need of some upgrading.

Thanx, Al

·
Registered
645 Posts
I am very happy that the Fordchip.com Tuners can support all of our codes. And that they are willing to be Focaljet sponcers.

I'm all setup for the Chicago session and will post a review when complete.

·
Registered
921 Posts
This sounds great. I'd like to see what can happen with the automatic...

·
Registered
76 Posts
Hey whoa.... This is the first I heard of you guys.. So you are coming out to Chicago... Give me an Email saying where and what place,Time.. I could use some tuning..

[email protected]

·
Registered
149 Posts
Any chance you will be in the Detroit **cough** MOTOR CITY ! **cough** in the near future ???? Just curious.......thx......J.Lo

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Please contact Alberto at [email protected] for scheduling and any one in the Detroit area this a weekly occurrence

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Originally posted by jRock:
This sounds great. I'd like to see what can happen with the automatic...
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">I second that one jRock.

·
Registered
12,749 Posts
Dennis, if we send you our PCM modules for you to chip, how are you going to tune it without the vehicle? As I emailed earlier, our SVT's run extremely rich. I'm just curious, how you'll be able to lean it out correctly, and also how would you be able to create a flip switch for race gas without actually tuning it on the car?

This is not a challenge, I'm just confused. Thanks again for being here, our SVT ecu's seem to be a mystery to most people!

·
Registered
645 Posts
Originally posted by Dennis Reinhart:
Please contact Alberto at [email protected] for scheduling and any one in the Detroit area this a weekly occurrence
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">I havn't sent my deposit to DynoPro in Chicago yet.
Detroit is Much Closer. I'll e-mail and see when I can get in.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
belacyrf
TEAM Member
Member # 4974

posted 03-27-2003 02:48 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dennis, if we send you our PCM modules for you to chip, how are you going to tune it without the vehicle? As I emailed earlier, our SVT's run extremely rich. I'm just curious, how you'll be able to lean it out correctly, and also how would you be able to create a flip switch for race gas without actually tuning it on the car?

This is not a challenge, I'm just confused. Thanks again for being here, our SVT ecu's seem to be a mystery to most people!

If tou have the SVT computer that has no service port then you would have to send the EEC, and you can not have a dual program, if it has a service port we can send a chip with a single or dual file and you can have the AF checked and we will make a corection, call me I will explain.

[ 03-27-2003, 03:33 PM: Message edited by: Dennis Reinhart ]

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
To better explain Fordchip.com has made thousands of dyno pulls, and tuning we store all this data, so we know what the typical AF per vehicle/aplication and we adjust your AF accordingly to this, the best situation is if you have access to a dyno, have the car checked make sure they have AF at the facility, and send us a copy of the AF and we can start from there,

Performance tuning

·
Registered
733 Posts
Pricing ??
What can you do for mild cars.
like medium cams, intake, exhaust ??

·
Registered
114 Posts
Dennis,
Welcome, hope to see an FSVT chip from you in the near future. Get one on the dyno and post the results!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I live in Orange Park just out of Jacksonville we just did a tune here several weeks ago Hector from
WWW.C-F-M.com brought his blown focus up we tuned it along wuth 16 other cars,There will be another tune in the Miami area with in the next several months.

Dennis

·
Registered
11,123 Posts
Sorry if I caused any of the confusion. I was just reposponding to the information that was being posted.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Dennis,Hector's car is a zx3 not the SVTF we are looking to get chips burned for.We have the new Black Oak system.
I am not saying you can't do it,but they are not the same systems.To date none of the major burners have had any luck cracking the codes.
Not to imply that they can't, vs. want to, but this program is only in the SVTF and would be low volume sales wise,hence not a lot of interest in develoment.
I can tell you that I had my car to Super Chips just short of a year ago and they could not do anything at the time.
I live in Brevard county and would be willing to take a trip up to have your people look into what this system is all about.You can e-mail me if your interested.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts